Reclining Chair by Lazy Boy
When it comes to recliners, nobody has more knowledge or history than La Z Boy. Sure more recent time has spawned their full collection of living room furniture including seating for every application but the recliner remains their forte. I am pleasantly surprised to see the “Carlyle” that has design inspiration dating back to the art deco era of the 1930’s.
I especially like the curved Maple arms that contrast the straight lines of the boxed border seat and back. Overall – Height: 39.5″ Width: 32.5″ Depth: 39″ Seat – Height: 20.5″ Width: 22″ Depth: 21″ The La Z Boy website can help you visualize all the fabric options with the “Customize Products” helper.
Best Reclining Chair
- Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified actuator pushes the entire chair up
- Assists the user stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees
- Smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position
- Simple to assemble the chair no tools needed
- 8 vibrating points
- 1 lumbar heating point
- Fixed timer for 10/20/30 minutes
- Features high-quality faux leather
- Dual USB outlets
- Dual side pockets
- Two cup holders
- USB ports ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhone, iPad
Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.