Table of Contents
- 1 Interior Sliding Doors For 2020
- 1.1 Frosted Glass Sliding Doors
- 1.2 Heavy Duty Sturdy Sliding Barn Door
- 1.3 Triple Frosted Glass Doors
- 1.4 Wide Sliding Door Panel
- 1.5 Double Wood See Through Sliding Doors
- 1.6 Twin Sliding Doors Over Red Flooring
- 1.7 Soft Frosted Single Sliding Door
- 1.8 Stunning Twin Wood Sliders
- 1.9 Sliding Barn Wood Door
- 1.10 Rustic Solid Sliding Door
- 1.11 Beautiful Twin Sliding Doors
- 1.12 Solid Single Panel Slider
- 1.13 Rustic Wood Solid Sliding Door
- 1.14 Tiger Skin Style Sliders with Glass Panels
Interior Sliding Doors For 2020
Considering interior sliding doors as opposed to the typical open and close variety can add a lot to a home. First off, they can be fun and interesting in appearance and how they look more aligned with walls.
When is the last time that you saw one tastefully hung in a home? The reason I ask that question is to point out how often these wonderful ideas are not used in the design of a room.
It may be that typical design standards in your country favor the more traditional variety. In this article, we have compiled twelve great designs that range from modern to traditional in nature.
It’s our hope that seeing these may provide some insight into how you can beautify your own home.
Frosted Glass Sliding Doors
Frosted glass like in the above picture is clean looking and yet still provides privacy. This model has large handles to make it easy to grab and pull them apart.
Heavy Duty Sturdy Sliding Barn Door
A solid-looking wood sliding door that will suit most styles of home including old and new.
Triple Frosted Glass Doors
This suggestion reminds me of wall panels in how it blends so easily in the room. Here there is a very large space to a hallway that was blocked off. If this space were to use a traditional door, then the wall would have to be closed off more to accommodate the smaller size.
When fully open, these panels create a very large opening into the room.
Wide Sliding Door Panel
- Durable Material YOU CAN BELIEVE: At Elicit Hardware, all of our barn door hardware is made from quality materials and is handcrafted by skilled artisans. Our kits come complete with everything you need to hang your new bar door and are offered in a variety of style options to make sure you can find the right one for your space.
- Hassle-Free Installation: Our barn door hardware comes complete and ready for you to install yourself. We provide simple instructions so you can quickly install your barn door hardware stress-free. Consult our FAQ to learn more about what you can expect during installation.
- Kindly Reminder: Clearance needed above top of door: 6″. Weight limit is 220lbs. Fit door thickness is from 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″.Thicker door need buy additional longer bolt, thinner door need cut extra bolt length. Rail is predrilled with 16″ hole apart. Additional headboard is needed if your studs do not line up with.
- Package Included: All Hardware is Powder Coated; 2 Barn Door Hangers and Wheels; Track at length ordered; Lag Bolts and Spacers – 1 per 16inch of track ordered; 2 stops for the end of the track;1 guide to support the bottom of the door; All needed hardware and bolts to hang the barn door track.
- WIDE APPLICABILITY – Rustic style suitable for indoor decoration in kitchen, bedroom, dressing room, club, pub and so on. And if there is any part missed or defectived during shipping, please let us know, We will solve the problem for you as soon as possible.
Double Wood See Through Sliding Doors
What a nice color that was selected in this floor plan. It’s a great neutral that goes well with the wood trim and the flooring.
Twin Sliding Doors Over Red Flooring
You can see a small room behind this example and another space beyond which is likely a bathroom. It’s hard to go wrong with this color scheme with the frosted look and dark trim wood.
Soft Frosted Single Sliding Door
Here is another glass example that opens up into a bathroom. The natural light comes through this from the ooutside, which adds extra light to the bedroom.
Stunning Twin Wood Sliders
This concept was one of my favorites. We all like an open floor plan, but sometimes having a more private dining area is preferred. Think about an important dinner that your boss attends. This model allows for such privacy but can be opened at any time.
Sliding Barn Wood Door
- √BRAND: WINSOON; Condition: 100% New; Material: High Quality Carbon Steel; Surface: Frosted Black, Water Proof, Rust Proof; Door Weight Capacity: 230 lbs; Fit door panel width: each 33″; Perfect for door panel thickness: 1 3/8″ to 1 3/4″
- √Two-PIECE Track: One full 5 FT/60″ plus one full 6FT/72″ track and a track connector are included in the package. Much easier to install. Others provide 3 or 4 short tracks and then connect them with track connectors, which is structurally less strong, more difficult to install.
- √PACKAGE INCLUDE：1x5FT + 1x6FT Track,9xTrack Support,4xRoller,4xDoor Stopper,4xAnti-Pad,2xDoor Guide,1xHex Wrench; All other necessary hardware is included as you see in the pictures. The track has been predrilled holes for 16 inch stud; ONLY the hardware is for sale, DOOR IS NOT INCLUDED.
- √INSTRUCTIONS：Very detailed and visual instruction. Based on our own installation experience, We write the instuction, it explains every step with words and picture and all data is measured in inch. It is very easy for you to take a reference during the installation.
- √100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – The product comes with 5 year factory warranty. WINSOON is the manufacture of the sliding door hardware. If you are not satisfied with this product, we can provide you the USA return address.And if there is any part missed or defectived during shipping, please let us know, we will send replacement at no charge for the missing or defect parts at the first time.
Rustic Solid Sliding Door
The rustic wood really adds something to the room. The wall is otherwise pretty bland and having this really sets it off.
Beautiful Twin Sliding Doors
This homeowner wants a lot of openness and is less concerned with privacy judging from the color of the screens. That’s a fine example of an Eames chair.
Solid Single Panel Slider
Tastefully done, the brushed nickel trim and dark stained wood look great here. Notice this is a narrower pathway, and the owner chose to not use a swinging door.
Rustic Wood Solid Sliding Door
A hallway like this may not allow for anything to swing inward so in this case sliding works much better. Also, think about how many times there is not enough room to open a door and you may be better suited to have a solution like above.
Tiger Skin Style Sliders with Glass Panels
You can have fun with patterns as is evidenced in this animal print leading into a large closet.
What a great idea and pattern this is. The color is tuned in perfectly with the rest of the wall.