Best Inflatable Hot Tubs
Summer nights at home just got a lot more enticing. Relax and relieve stress with one of these high-quality inflatable hot tubs. Inflatable hot tubs provide the perfect solution for people who don’t want to invest in a permanent setup but still desire luxuriously warm water and bubbles. An inflatable hot tub will allow you to enjoy spa-like features without breaking your bank!
Outdoor living is all the rage these days. From grilling on patios and decks to enjoying a cold beer around an outdoor fire pit, there are plenty of ways you can make your house feel like home outside!
You don't want to miss out when it comes time for relaxation too though – why not get yourself one of those inflatable hot tubs? We're going over how they work in this article so stick with us as we take you through everything you need to know about them.
You may be thinking about a traditional hot tub, but an inflatable one could save you time and money. An inflatable spa can create the perfect atmosphere for your backyard at no cost to install or maintain!
And it's portable so you're never without access to soothing relaxation when needed. If this sounds like something that might work for you, get started today with our guide on how to pick out the best model of blow-up spa according to what works for your budget and needs.
What To Consider When Choosing Your New Inflatable Hot Tub
An inflatable hot tub provides a portable, hassle-free way to enjoy the benefits of hydrotherapy. To get started in your search for an inflatable hot tub that will fit perfectly in any backyard or patio space, there are some key considerations you need to keep at the forefront if your purchase:
1) Durability – There is nothing worse than investing money into something and then having it break down on you after just one use. That's why durability is such an important thing when shopping around for an inflatable spa; make sure it can withstand cold weather as well as heat without losing shape or color too quickly!
2) Size & Weight Capacity – When looking through available models online, take measurements of how much room is left when the hot tub is fully inflated.
Your house may not have room for a gigantic pool, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the water. Whether it's an inflatable or traditional hot tub in your backyard, there are plenty of options to make sure everyone is satisfied with their soak experience!
You can get a hot tub that will suit your needs! You have to consider how many people it's going to fit, but most of them are meant for 2-4 max. Some larger versions may hold 6 or 7 though (yay!).
Different brands usually offer different capacities – like 175 gallons up to 275 gallons — and you should always make sure the measurement is at 80% full capacity so there isn't too much water needed. The average inflatable hot tub on today’s market accommodates two-four individuals with some large models able to accommodate six or seven depending on their size.
An inflatable hot tub is a perfect way to enjoy your backyard on a chilly night. Not only are they more affordable than traditional in-ground models, but you can also pack them up and move them wherever you like!
These portable spas have features that make sure they're as durable as possible so they'll last for years of use. One important thing to keep an eye out for is where the material used was made or what type of fabric it's layered with because this will determine how well protected against punctures and tears your spa will be after long periods without inflation.
If there's just one layer between water and air pressure then that single bubble could mean disaster–make sure any outside panels feature tri triple layers instead, which means strong durability
Round inflatable hot tubs are the standard, but square models also exist. Square-shaped spas tend to provide more legroom and fit better if you have a corner or wall for placement purposes on your deck or patio area.
Inflatable hot tubs normally have one of two different types of jets:
- Air Jets – Air jets are a popular way to get that deep tissue massage without pain. Not only do they provide gentle pressure on sore muscles, but air jets use higher numbers of streams for an increased level of power and don't require any maintenance at all!
- Air Jets – can make your day better in more ways than one by not just taking care of those aches and pains, but also giving you cleaner water with chemicals pumped through it like chlorine or bromine – keeping bacteria out so there's no need to worry about getting sick from what may be lurking on other people's skin cells floating around in pools' hot tubs.
- Hydro Jets – Hydro jets, or water jets as they are also known, is one of the many ways that hot tubs provide powerful massages. Fewer hydro jet systems will produce a more intense massage than air-powered jet systems which require much higher maintenance and should not be used in conjunction with aromatherapy oils or bath salts to avoid creating damage to the system.
- A major downside – for these types of hydro jet technology is their high price point when compared to other options such as inflatables – but permanent installations often have them included at no additional cost!
You can create your own seating configuration with our inflatable hot tubs, and it's not just for adults! Do you have a little one who is too short to reach the water? Simply buy an extra seat to bring them closer. For those of us that are taller, though, there are seats specifically designed for different heights so everyone in the family has room-for-all.
Filtration System and Pumps
Inflatable hot tubs are more economical than traditional jets. Inflatable hot tubs are a fast and easy way to get your feet wet with relaxation. These fun, convenient pools come equipped with filtration systems for clean water as well as pumps that heat the water up and power jets of soothing bubbles!
- Filtration systems – Your inflatable hot tub is designed to help you relax and enjoy yourself. Filtration systems are included with all models, which keeps the water clean of contaminants such as dirt or debris that can build up over time in hard-to-reach places. The filters will need periodic cleaning and replacing according to the manufacturer’s instructions; some models have additional features for use on particularly sensitive skin types like a Calcium buildup reduction system if your area has lots of minerals in its tap water.
- Pumps – A hot bath is a luxury that many take for granted. However, if you are not careful about your water temperature or the size of your tub's jets, then this soothing experience may be ruined by an inadequate massage. Pumps heat and power jet systems in order to create massaging effects either with air bubbles or water streaming through them. Some pumps also work as inflators when they're not being used to pump out warm liquid (or steam).
The right inflatable hot tub can be a great addition to any outdoor living space. Most models come equipped with an insulating cover, ground mat, and digital control panel for easy operation. Some even have additional features like LED lights or seats!
- Adjustable LED lights
- Customizable jets
- Removable headrests
Our Top Picks
The following inflatable hot tubs will meet all of your needs for the perfect backyard getaway. Let's take a look at what each one offers and how it compares to others on this list. The first is made by Intex, an industry leader in best-selling easy set-up air mattresses since 1980!
This full-size model can fit four people with its 80 jets blasting bubbles across everyone's body while relaxing under soothing lights that change colors from warm white to cool blue or tranquil green depending on which mood you're looking for.
When not lounging in the water there are seats around the rim so friends and family members have someplace comfortable to sit as they talk about their day over cups of coffee or glasses of wine.
Best Overall Hot Tub
It's time to get wet! Is a four-person inflatable hot tub on your wish list? Intex is the way to go with this durable, insulated option. The benefits of an inflatable include easy portability and storage as well as quick setup- which makes it perfect for any size space.
Enjoy features like thermal ground cloths, inflation hoses, carrying bags and more while you soak in bubbly water that offers relief from sore muscles or just enjoy the warmth after a long day outside playing in winter weather conditions!
In order to ensure you enjoy the perfect bath, this tub has a variety of features including an air jet system that will provide you with comfortable bathing. The outer layer is strong and durable for protection from any weather conditions outside so your stay inside can be as enjoyable as possible!
The diameter ranges between 77 inches on the outside and 57 inches inwards which allows for 210 gallons of water capacity at max occupancy.
FAQs About Your New Inflatable Hot Tub
Q. What chemicals do you need for an inflatable hot tub?
In order to keep the water in your inflatable hot tub clean and safe, periodically you may need to shock it using a chemical like chlorine or bromine. These chemicals should match what you use for sanitizing so that one is not overpowering the other. Other necessary additives might be needed if testing shows an imbalance of pH levels in your tub.