Modern Home Sauna Design Ideas
In case you need a home sauna design idea, you can take a look at our selection an choose the perfect piece for your home. When choosing a home sauna you need to take in consideration several factors such as features, design and first of all, how many people will use it.
Any modern home with a little bit of spare space nowadays has, or needs a relaxation place. And since this is one of the healthiest ways to relax, they are also one of the most popular to use.
Originally invented in Finland, in the eighties and the nineties this was an item dedicated to health clubs and SPA‘s almost exclusively. But with its popularity growing quickly worldwide, it also needed to be adapted for private use, because we all need little luxuries in our lives to enjoy it, and why not combine that with a healthy item as well.
A good home sauna design with smart features will do both. A functional piece that will make you happy and improve your health in so many ways.
Dry saunas bring with them many benefits to improve personal wellness. The biggest health benefit is ridding the body of toxins that are harmful.
Additionally, people find dry saunas quite relaxing as great ways to relieve stress and bring clarity to the mind. As I look into the future I wonder if bathrooms will have a dry sauna or perhaps a nice steam shower.
Not more than ten or so years ago the advent of the garden Jacuzzi tub started. Now, the garden tub is on the typical home shopper’s checklist. Who knows what the future will hold.
Over the last week I have been polling people to see what their preference is between a Jacuzzi tub, steam shower, or dry sauna. I have to report that the findings are mixed.
I have had a few people say that they would rip their garden tub out and install a dry sauna or steam shower if they had the money to do so.
|Top||SuperiorBrands 2-4 Person Canopy Barrel Sauna, 4.5kw Heater Size, 220V, Interior LED Light Indoor or Outdoor Usage in Rustic Cedar Lumber - Made in The USA||Prime||Take a Look|
|SereneLife Portable Infrared Home Spa | One Person Sauna | with Heating Foot Pad and Portable Chair||Prime||Take a Look|
|DYNAMIC SAUNAS AMZ-DYN-6106-01 Barcelona 1-2 Person Far Infrared Sauna - Curbside Shipping||Prime||Take a Look|
|Daiwa Felicity Portable Lightweight Personal Steam Home Sauna [ETL Certified] (Complete Set)||Prime||Take a Look|
|JNH Lifestyles NE4HB1 NE4HB Infrared Sauna||Prime||Take a Look|
|1 Person Reserve Edition Near Zero EMF Infrared Sauna GDI-8010-01||Prime||Take a Look|
|Dynamic "Venice" 2-person Low EMF Far Infrared Sauna||Prime||Take a Look|
|Golden Designs Monte Carlo 4-5-person Corner Near Zero EMF Far Infrared Sauna Canadian Hemlock||Prime||Take a Look|
|Coronado SA2409 2 Person Sauna with Carbon Heaters Bronze Tinted Tempered Glass Door Oxygen Ionizer CHROMOTHERAPY system Towel Hooks Magazine Racks and Sound System||Prime||Take a Look|
Portable Infrared Home Spa
- PERSONAL SAUNA: Can’t get to the spa but want to experience the benefits of sauna therapy? No problem This indoor sauna kit comes with everything you need to get your sauna on in the comfort of your own home
- PORTABLE SAUNA UNIT: Have a mobile beauty spa or want to move your sauna dome from one room to another? Our infrared sauna is conveniently portable You can pick it up or pack it up when need
- ENJOY AND RELAX: Use this sauna to relax after a day of work, while reading books, listening to music, play on your mobile phone, watch movies and so on
- INCLUDES SAUNA CHAIR: While other saunas require you to build your own sauna room using your own stool or chair, our portable sauna comes with a comfortable (and foldable) sauna chair
- SAVE MONEY ON BEAUTY SALON: the mini sauna room can service for a long time and save your money to pay to beauty salon shop
- 1050 WATT POWER SUPPLY：Easily adjust the button of a steamer, durable steam pot w/ digital display. 1050W Steam Generator & timer can set up to 60 minutes. It will reach the temperature within a few minutes and it will stay there as long it is in use
- ENSURE HEALTH BENEFITS：This portable personal sauna ensures to lose weight, remove toxin, reduce stress and fatigue. When you are enjoying the book, magazine, TV show, your weight is losing and your body is sharping, there is nothing better than this
Designer Dry Sauna
These days home saunas can be found in a wide variety of styles and sizes, being available as permanent installations or even as portable devices.
For homes, there are mainly three types of saunas: assembled and ready to install, kit saunas that you need to fit from pieces and, usually the most expensive ones, the custom saunas that are built onsite and based on the user requirements.
Heated by the classic rocks or by infrared rays, these home improvements will cleanse toxins from you system, ease muscular aches and pains, promote skin health and much more. They can cost anywhere from a thousand dollars to tens of thousands for ultra modern ones.
Whether you want a classic one on steam and rocks or you opt in for the comfort of a infrared home sauna, here are twelve solutions that will certainly inspire you before starting your next relaxation project.
A design that most cannot afford. However a twin home sauna and a whirlpool indoors would be something many of us would love to have in our home. How to relax after a hard day at work.
Canadian Hemlock Wood Traditional Swedish
- Capacity: 2 People comfortably or 3 People Close together, Includes: Water Bucket, Ladle, Sand Timer, 6kw Heater (Wet or Dry use)(other heater sizes are available), Rocks (~40LBs), Hygrometer Gauge, Thermometer, and Waterproof Interior Light.
- Outdoor Usage Only! 100% Factory Sealed and Tested. Asphalt waterproof roofing added (100% waterproof for outdoors). Ships LTL Freight with curbside delivery via lift gate or dock unload.
- Overall Assembled Size: (Made at roof) 77″ W x 61″ D x 102″ H. Sauna Foot Print: 60″ W x 43.5″ D. Interior Size: 56.5″ W x 39.5″ D x 72″ H. Bench Size: 56.5″ W x 18″ D. Electrical Requirements: 220v, 60hz, 40A.
- Installation by a licensed contractor/electrician is required. Weight: 400 lbs. Shipping weight 600 lbs, 1 Year Warranty (Parts Only).
- Installation by a licensed contractor/plumber is required.
Wood Sauna with 8 Carbon Heaters
- A RELAXING RETREAT – This gorgeous sauna is rich with soothing features, including chromotherapy lighting, an oxygen ionizer and restorative, infrared heat. It also comes with a high-quality sound system with aux inputs
- BUILT TO LAST – Solid, Canadian hemlock construction provides a beautiful look that’s built to last. The glass door is tempered for safety, reliability and longevity. And assembly is easy and secure with simple buckle connectors
- STEADY, EVEN HEAT – This Sauna’s 8 Carbon heaters are precisely positioned to provide an even stream of warm, comforting air. The infrared heaters provide up to 149 F of warmth and are easily adjusted with intuitive controls
- THREE-YEAR WARRANTY – Your sauna comes with a 3-year manufacturer warranty. Your item will arrive damage free with all necessary parts and accessories. If something goes wrong, we’ll work tirelessly until you’re satisfied with your sauna
- DIMENSIONS – 46.8″L x 39″W x 76.05″H
Good Health Saunas 3 Person
- 7 (including 1 floor heater) Certified Carbon, 4 Certified Ceramic Heating Elements, ETL Approved, Lifetime Heater Warranty
- Made of Hypoallergenic FSC Certified Canadian Hemlock Wood
- Full Length Door with GHS Certified Tempered Glass, Seat 1 Person, Oxygen Ionizer
- Digital Control Panel-Reservation Mode, Chromotherapy Lighting, Exterior Lighting
- Audio Entertainment Center FM/CD Player MP3 Plug
Traditional Swedish 1 or 2 Person Outdoor Steam Sauna Spa
- Capacity: 2 people or 1 person comfortably, Wood Material: Canadian Hemlock, Power: 4.5KW stove AC220-240V 60Hz, 4500W (4.5KW), 30A Breaker Recommended (will use around 20 amps at 230V, No power plug).
- Includes: Wooden Bucket and Ladle, Waterproof Interior Light, Sand timer, ~40lbs Sauna Rocks, Thermometer plus Hygrometer Gauge.
- Outdoor Usage Only! 100% Factory Sealed and Tested. Asphalt waterproof roofing (100% waterproof for outdoors), Weight: 400lbs, Shipping weight 650lbs.
- Base Footprint: 47.5″ W x 43.5″ D. Overall size with roof: 65″ W x 60″ D x 102″ H. Bench Size: 43.5″ W x 18″ D, Interior Height: 72.5″, 1 Year Parts Warranty.
5 Person Indoor Double Twin Bench Sauna Spa
- Capacity: 5 people or 4 people comfortably, 100% Factory Sealed and Tested, Includes: Water Bucket, Ladle, Timer, 8kw Heater (Wet or Dry use [Comes in different brands]), Rocks, Digital Control Panel, Thermometer, and Interior Light. Ships LTL Freight with curbside delivery via lift gate or dock unload.
- HUGE! 65 Inch Double/Twin Bench: Great for laying down or stretching out (Many of these on the market are smaller inside), Canadian Hemlock Wood: Very long lasting and no strong odors that some woods can have. Outside Control Panel and Inside Bluetooth equipped control panel with a USB connection. CE Approved.
- Power Requirements: AC220-240V 60Hz, 8000W (8KW), 50A Breaker Recommended (will use around 34 amps at 230V), Installation by a licensed contractor/electrician is required. Product Net Weight: 803lbs. Gross Weight 875lbs. Crated Weight (For LTL transport) ~1100lbs.
- Measurements: 69″ W x 59″ D x 75.5″ H (Note: 69″ depth does not include the wall mounted outer control panel. Add 3.5″ for this), Inside Height: 70″, Inside Depth: Front to Back: 55″, Interior Width: 65″ (length of bench as well).
- Bench size: 65″ x 17″ Deep, Door/Glass Size: 61″ H x 21.75″ W, Assembly is required, Ships flat packed to save space, CE Approved, 5 Year Structure and 1 Year Electrical Manufacturer Parts Warranty.