Clean Your Laundry Ideas
Spring is finally here and there is nothing better than pulling out fresh linen for your beds and putting away the heavy down comforters and blankets. If you’ve recently opened your linen closet and realized that it doesn’t only need cleaning, but organizing, you’re not alone! For most of us the linen closet is one of those forgotten spaces in our home but these ideas will help. From removing the contents and cleaning thoroughly to replacing seasonal items with clearly organized spring linen, follow these 3 linen closet organization ideas. Our hope is that you can perform a deep clean and make space and the same time. Often we don't see how bad things are as linens are in transition between laundry baskets and the linen closet.
Large Capacity Storage Bags
- non-woven fabric + pvc
- Reinforced Handle: The handle is sewn with two layers of thick fabric, and the load-bearing capacity is doubled. Reinforced seams are also implemented for added strength.
- Large Capacity: Each storage bag measures 23.6 x 16.9 x 13.7 in / 60 x 43 x 35 cm, with capacity 90L. It is spacious for your comforters, blankets, pillows, plush toys, jackets or other clothes.
- Premium Material: The organizer is made from high-quality, odorless, three-ply composite non-woven fabric which promotes ventilation and protects your stored things.
- Sturdy Zipper: Equipped with #5 stainless steel zippers which are hard to be broken, and can be used for a longer period of time. And two-way zippers allow it to easily slide along the closure when in use, regardless of how full the bag is.
- Versatility: The storage bag set can be used for closet or cloakroom, also a good choice for university dormitory, attic, bedroom use. They are just fabric bags, with no metal support inside, which is super easy to fold away into drawer or cabinet to save space.
Dust away winter dirt and welcome in spring-cleaned shelves:
Before you get started cleaning consider de-cluterring and assessing what is old and get tossed away, given away or repurposed into cleaning rags! During the winter months dust and dirt can build up on closet shelving and wire racks. Remove bedding, linen, towels, cleaners and other closet contents and wipe clean with your favorite household cleaner. If you live in a humid climate, consider hanging a bundle of writing chalk in your closet to remove excess moisture and to keep your linens smelling fresher, longer. If you have an older closet with unfinished wooden shelves consider lining with paper or painting them so your linens don’t become discolored over time. Once you have cleaned, it’s time to get organized.
3 Sectional Linen Basket
- Large Capacity – Our 137L laundry basket is 15’’ wide while others’ is 12’’. Divided into 3 sections, each of them can hold up to 2 or more standard size loads of laundry.
- Superior Stability & Waterproof – Made of oxford fabric and aluminum X frame, making it stable and waterproof, can be folded when not in use.
- Lightweight & Easy Move – Being lightweight yet durable for frequent use, convenient for little kids and the aged. The sturdy carry straps make the clothes basket easy to move.
- Easier Laundry & Excellent Decoration – Sorte cothes immediately after changing clothes to save time and reduce stress for tedious laundry time. The laundry bag itself can be regarded as a good decoration no matter in laundry room or bedroom etc.
- A practical and creative gift – ideal for big families, co-workers, friends, kids or yourself on big days that make the daily task of washing clothes more joyful. //REMINDER: To wash the laundry basket, pls wipe it with a wet cloth.
Organize your closets for your lifestyle:
While there are countless ways to organize your linen closet, consider your family lifestyle when choosing what items should be housed in certain areas. Consider using high shelves for items that aren’t used often and for bulky comforters, bedspreads and spare pillows. If you have young children you may consider housing their bed linen and bath towels on a convenient go-to shelf. While lined baskets are great for smaller items like cleaning rags, and spare toiletries such as soaps and bath salts for the guest bathrooms. Consider labeling your shelves, baskets, and bins to save you time when searching for linen and supplies. The better organized your closet is, the more time you can spend on enjoying your spring cleaned home!
Laundry Linen Hamper
When it’s laundry time. you just need to roll the cart freely to your laundry room, then lift the bags up and empty into a washing machine.
when done, put them in the bags, and roll it back to you bedroom.
- Metal & 600D polyester fabric
- INDIVIDUAL STURDY STRUCTURE Durable metal baking finish frame with arc handles, rust-proof and sleeker. With thickest main metal rod, 30% stronger bearing capacity than other brands. 4 heavy-duty casters (2 lockable) allow the cart to roll smoothly or stand still
- PORTABLE BAGS Made of eco-friendly material with inner PVC coated, waterproof and easy to clean. 3 removable bags for easy carrying and allow more possibility to sort while throwing
- LARGE CAPACITY At least 5% longer than other brand metal frames. Result in large capacity for each bag. Durable bag with sturdy handles makes it hold up to 25 lbs at least, 10% larger bearing capacity than others
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE Take approx. 20 minutes to assemble with detailed instructions or assembling video. No extra tools required. Package includes complete laundry sorter accessories and assembling tools
- SORTER DIMENSION Frame Dimension: 29.92″ L x 16.93″ W x 31.50″ H Bag Dimension: 21.26″ L x 8.66″ W x 14.17″ H
Getting your linen closet spring cleaned and organized doesn’t have to be a major chore that you dread facing. Consider housing out of season linen in separate closets or even in under-bed storage bins to make way for plenty of space in your linen closet. Start this spring off right with a linen closet that begs for your home to feel refreshed and rejuvenated.