Dog Toys For The Love Of Your Life
Here are some of the coolest pet furniture designs that will not only serve the purpose of spoiling your favorite companion, these unusual designs will also add some pizzazz to your home. We all love our dogs, cats, and birds and love the pleasure that these wonderful animals give to us.
Anyone can go to the local pet store and pick up the generic modern dog bed or fish tank, but these 15 pet accessory designs are perfect for those who are looking to spice up their garden or window view and enjoy the wildlife around them.
We All Love Dog Toys
A dog is a man’s best friend. It is also there for company and to keep you healthy by making your exercise through regular walks with your dog. Looking after your dog should always be a priority as he or she will offer plenty of love and affection in return.
Here we have a few dog goodies that may be of interest to your dog. Not you…
1. Snuffle Mat For Dogs
A snuffle mat is essentially an oversized mat that can be used to hide treats for your dog. Dogs bury their head in the mat and sniff away as they hunt for their special treats.
A snuffle mat is a distinctive type of dog toy that is designed to encourage dogs to sniff and seek out scents. The name comes from the word snuffle, which is a dog’s way of sniffing.
Snuffle mats are a great way to teach your dog how to use their nose because they provide an opportunity for your dog to play with their nose and smell all sorts of things.
The Snuffle Mat is an adorable and inexpensive toy that helps teach dogs not to bite, but to snuggle instead. With the Snuffle Mat, your dog will learn to use his mouth for play instead of fighting, and he will also enjoy the feeling of being cradled.
Dogs are like children in that they have a playful side and a destructive side. This is a fun way to teach your dog how to use his mouth for play and his nose to sniff out treats.
I like to play with my dog’s nose and brain as much as possible so that they are on the same level as I am and that I can teach them about a lot of things. Snuffle mats are a great way to do this.
Your Dogs Favorite Snuffle Mat
2. Pet Puppy Dog Playpen
A great idea to keep your dog secure when you have other needs that need sorting, hopefully to stop him from chewing the sofa whilst you are away. Keep your pet contained and your home safe with the my pet 8-Panel Pet enclosure.
This pet enclosure features a lockable door made of strong, durable plastic and comes in an attractive Espresso Brown finish that fits flawlessly with any decor.
- Small swinging door
- Allow pets enter in and out of the area
- Locks to securely contain your furry friends
- Durable skid-resistant pads
- Foldable panels and convenient carry strap
- Easy to move
- Perfect for travel
- Made in the USA
A Play Pen
3. Portable Foldable Pet Playpen
The Titaj pet tent helps you keep your energetic puppy out of trouble in your daily out and about and makes the ultimate dog play pen or cat kennel for your visits to the vet’s.
- Comfort and secure
- Reinforced with attached floor mat
- Spacious interior
- Protected seams
- Reinforced corners
- Durable water-resistant materials
- Removable zippered top
- Zippered door provides easy in/out access
- Portable and lightweight design
- Comes with convenient carrying case
- Pops up in seconds with no need for any assembly
- Folds flat when not in use
- BONUS INCLUDED
- Convenient carry case
- Plus a collapsible food bowl
A Foldable Stowable Play Pen
4. Mega Comfy Big Dog Bed
Your dog loves nothing more than a big comfy dog bed. This bed makes your dog feel like he is in his own bed. Super plush and comfy with plenty of space for the biggest of dogs.
- Large dog bed
- Ideal for medium to large size dogs
- Can easily hold up to 100+ lbs
- Crafted with top-of-the-line workmanship and premium materials
- Perfect for dogs of any ages
- Ultra soft polyester cover
- Luxurious quilted design
- Solid orthopedic foam
Comfy Big Dog Bed
5. Furhaven Pet Dog Bed
The Furhaven Sofa Pet Dog Bed features a three-bolster design that allows your pup to sleep in a variety of positions, while providing plenty of cushioned headrest space and cozy corners for snuggling into.
- The bed features an L-shaped chaise design
- Dual bolsters that promote security
- Additional high-loft cushion support for head resters
- Sleep surface is lined with ultra plush faux fur
- The egg crate orthopedic foam helps cushion pressure points
- Distributes body weight
- Improves air circulation
- Optimum support for the neck, back, hips, and joints
- NOT SUITABLE for pets with excessive teething or destructive chewing behavior
Best Quality Dog Bed
6. Best Friends by Sheri
Thanks to its round shape, the high-quality Donut Cuddler cat and dog bed is ideal for pets who love to curl up. The raised rim creates a sense of security and provides head and neck support, while the super-soft filling offers joint and muscle pain relief.
The small dog bed is cozy, flexible, and finished with vegan faux shag fur to give a warming luxury dog bed for your lovable dog to sleep in.
Paired with deep crevices that allow your pet to burrow, your favorite dog will have a full, restful sleep for improved behavior and better health. The uniquely designed Airloft fibers keep their loft for up to 3Xs longer than standard pet beds.
- Ideal for pets who love to curl up
- The raised rim provides head and neck support
- The super-soft filling offers joint and muscle pain relief
- Finished with faux shag fur
- Self-warming luxury dog bed
- Paired with deep crevices that allow your pet to burrow
- Water and dirt-resistant bottoms
- Help prevent accidental messes from reaching your floors
- Pet-safe materials
- Safe in the washing machine and dryer
- Not suitable for puppies or dogs with excessive teething or chewing behavior
- To avoid matting of the Fur, It is important that the bed is thoroughly dried in dryer directly after washing.
- Do not Air dry
The Donut Dog Bed
7. Outward Hound Hide A Squirrel Plush Dog Toy
Keep boredom at bay and your curious canine mentally stimulated while feeding their natural instincts to hunt with plush squeaky squirrels they won’t be able to resist!
The stuffed plush texture of the Hide A Squirrel dog toy is easy on the teeth making it a great choice for both puppies and adult dogs alike.
- Launch them for a game of fetch your dog is sure to love
- Keeps boredom at bay
- Easy on the teeth
- Great choice for both puppies and adult dogs alike
- Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets
Hide A Squirrel Dog Toy
8. Kong Dog Toy
Veterinarians and trainers worldwide recommend the KONG Classic as one of the best durable dog toys available.
The KONG Classic’s unpredictable bounce makes for exciting games of fetch and other interactive play with your pet. This is a fun way for average chewers to get the exercise they need.
The stuffable KONG Classic is even more enticing when a treat is filled with bits of kibble, peanut butter, KONG Easy Treat, Snacks, or Ziggies.
Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. For an added challenge, freeze stuffed KONG for 4-6 hours before giving it to your dog.
The Classic Dog Toy
9. Multipet Lambchop
Our own little dog has one of these. She loves running around the garden with this in her mouth biting it with her teeth and making it squeak.
Our Little Dogs Favorite
Our small dog “Lillie” loves small toys that squeek when she has them in her mouth. She happily walks down the road with it between her teeth and squeeks away on the toy.
Very easy to put back into your bag and take with you on the walks so that she can have even more fun later along the trail.
10. Wishbone Dog Chew Toy
- Benebones are tougher than real bones and last for weeks
- 100% REAL PEANUT flavor
- The Wishbone is curved for a paw-friendly grip
- Made in the USA
REAL Peanut Dog Chew Toy
11. Chuckit Dog Ball Launcher
The one I have been looking for for my dog. She loves to play, and I had one of these until it broke around 6 months ago. Been looking for one for ages. Now finally got one.
The Chuckit! ball launcher for dogs measures 12 inches long, making it easy to place in the trunk or backseat of your car when you and your dog are on the move.
Put it in your bag when you go out to the fields for unlimited fun and energy-absorbing running from your dog.
Easy to use as the ball fits directly into the cup. No need to keep picking up a ball and throwing it. Just scoop it up and away you go.
This Dog Toy Needs NO Introduction
We all love our dogs. Your dog loves his cool dog toys. Be it a ball that he can fetch or a comfy big bed for him or her to sleep on, or a pen to keep them in when you need to have control over your dog. Every little helps to keep both the dog lover and the happy dog happy.