Table of Contents
- 1 Finding Those Small Bathroom Ideas
- 1.1 Bathroom Decorating on a Budget
- 1.1.1 Bath & Shower Space
- 1.1.2 Corner Bath Suite With Shower
- 1.1.3 Lighted Bathroom Vanity Mirror Anti-Fog
- 1.1.4 Industrial Pipe Shelf Rustic Wood Wall Shelf with Towel Bar
- 1.1.5 Shower Only In Small Room
- 1.1.6 Good Sized Bath With Small Shower
- 1.1.7 Very large shower and a sink with cupboard space under
- 1.1.8 A Large Space Bathroom
- 1.1.9 Black and White Bathroom
- 1.1.10 Small Bathroom Looks Good From Above
- 1.1.11 Heated Towel Rack with 8 Square Tube Bars
- 1.2 Bathroom Scales
- 1.2.1 Letsfit Digital Body Weight Scale
- 1.2.2 Tight Space With A Large shower
- 1.2.3 Fully Enclosed Bath and Shower
- 1.2.4 Cream Bathroom Suite
- 1.2.5 Very Small Bathroom Space
- 1.2.6 Large Shower and Cream Tiles
- 1.2.7 Wet Room Bathroom
- 1.2.8 Dark Floor Tiles Wet Room
- 1.2.9 Cream Wet Room
- 1.2.10 Plenty of Storage Bathroom
- 1.2.11 Beautiful Bath Design
- 1.2.12 Wet Room With Quality Fittings
- 1.2.13 Fully Fitted Bathroom
- 1.2.14 Oak Wood Style
- 1.2.15 Corner Bath Style
- 1.2.16 Pink and White
- 1.2.17 Wood Floor and White Fittings
- 1.2.18 Cream Off The Wall
- 1.2.19 Twin Sinks
- 1.2.20 Marble Tiles
- 1.2.21 Wet Room With Storage
- 1.2.22 Large Bath Tub
- 1.2.23 Polished Floor Bathroom
- 1.2.24 Stunning Tiling Effect Bathroom
- 1.2.25 Attic Style Bathroom
- 1.2.26 Big Mirrors
- 1.2.27 White and Marble To Great Effect
- 1.2.28 Mirrored Effect For More Space
- 1.2.29 Green and White Walk In Bath
- 1.2.30 Bathtub Ofuro Style
- 1.2.31 Wood and White Style
- 1.2.32 Wet Room Style Shower
- 1.2.33 Silver Effect Bathroom
- 1.2.34 Hotel Style Bathroom
- 1.2.35 Unusual Style Tiling
- 1.2.36 Large Shower Bathroom
- 1.2.37 Green Room
- 1.2.38 White Room
- 1.2.39 Purple With Stunning Four Post Bath
- 1.2.40 Remodelling Small Bathroom Ideas
- 1.2.41 How can I decorate my bathroom?
- 1.1 Bathroom Decorating on a Budget
Finding Those Small Bathroom Ideas
You asked for it and here they are, more Small Bathroom Decorating Ideas and Images. There are so many directions you can go when decorating a bathroom.
As you will see in these pictures that even the savviest of interior decorators could use a little visual help in designing a small bathroom or with ideas for your next bathroom in a small space.
For smaller design projects it is important to really maximize the allotted space you have and to keep things less heavy with lighter colors and refreshing accessories.
We hope these offer some help with your project and you can also see more at 75 Small Bathroom Design Ideas and Pictures.
Bathroom Decorating on a Budget
Just because there aren’t thousands of dollars available for decorating doesn’t mean that a bath can’t be unique, dramatic and thoroughly satisfying. Here are a half dozen frugal ways to spice up any bathroom.
- Collections of inexpensive mirrors add both light and space to any bathroom. They reflect colors, faces and other decorations and add character and interest. Mirrors are much more effective when grouped together rather than being a scattered mass simply hanging on a wall.
- Pictures or prints can be massed on a wall. For maximum impact hang them closely together rather than separated. Pictures can be striking if they have a ‘theme’, such as:
- The frames or photos have a uniqueness in common – oval shapes, women only, pets
- This decorating tactic works best in a powder room, rather than a full bathroom, because of the high moisture.
- Needlework makes a striking wall accent. For instance, sampler patterns from Colonial America are easily available and a few samplers grouped on a wall create a totally unique bathroom.
- For color and charm, throw a rug on the floor. In a dull or drab bathroom, a rag rug or oriental carpet will add charm and beauty. Just be certain to use a non-skid pad underneath, especially if anyone will be stepping out of a tub or shower.
- Collections can spark interest and admiration. Pottery is an unusual accent piece for any bathroom. Or you might consider old bottles, perfume atomizers, shaving mugs or other flea market collectibles.
Color is the quickest, cheapest and easiest ways to change any bathroom. Unusual colors on a bathroom wall, like melon, chocolate brown or peach, will add drama. Accents like brightly colored towels in a monochromatic bathroom will provide an outstanding accent. Add living color with plants or freshly cut flowers.
Bath & Shower Space
Corner Bath Suite With Shower
Lighted Bathroom Vanity Mirror Anti-Fog
- DIMMABLE LED MIRROR: This LED mirror light is dimmable, controlled with a round touch button. Simply touch the round button for 3 seconds to change light intensity from normal to brightest.The mirror has a memory function. When the power is turned off and then restarted, it will return to the previous state of use.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The mirror power switch and anti-fog switch are separate control, anti-fog according to need to open and close, safe and more energy-efficient. This built in anti-fogging function means no need to constantly treat your mirrors with fog free spray, or rinse them multiple times per shower.
- HIGH QUALITY & LONG ENDURANCE: LED lifetime: over 20,000 hours (Using the mirror 3 hours a day means it will last 18 YEARS), copper free Environmentally friendly materials are used with silvered reflection layer.
- PACKAGING&& EASY INSTALLATION: Newly improved packaging protects both the mirror corners and both front and back side of the mirror much better. It has passed all tests including dropping test, impact test, heavy pressure test etc. Screw mount included, easy to install.
- WATERPROOF DESIGN: The LED mirrors feature waterproof and moisture-proof backing, IP54 rate to ensure safe lighting in wet bathroom environments.
Industrial Pipe Shelf Rustic Wood Wall Shelf with Towel Bar
- RUSTIC SHELVES STYLE–Rustic industrial pipe shelf with towel bar,durable black brushed silver piping brackets with stained, solid wood shelving units,offers a touch of industrial design to your space.
- IDEAL FOR STORAGE ORGANIZERS–Take your storage space to new heights with this accent wall shelf set.This wall mounted shelf arrives in a set with towel rack,offering stylish and versatile storage.Great storage solution for your kitchen,bar,living room,bedroom,bathroom,coffee house…It can stably hold your almost household items:wine,books,bowls,dishes,cups…
- HIGH QUALITY,STRONG & STURDY–All frame is made of quality iron pipe.Each piece is certified to standard size and weight.All connections come without any welding, so you don’t worry about it will be broken off and bent over.High-quality materials provide you a sturdy, durable and stable wall floating shelf that’ll last for years.
- STURDY SOLID WOOD BOARD–Shelves are made of solid wood. Waterproof and wear-resistant. Splendid ,classical and antique wood grain perfectly gives your place with a sense of luxury. Each shelf is strong enough to hold up 50lbs.
Shower Only In Small Room
Good Sized Bath With Small Shower
Very large shower and a sink with cupboard space under
A Large Space Bathroom
Black and White Bathroom
Small Bathroom Looks Good From Above
Heated Towel Rack with 8 Square Tube Bars
- Modern German-style square lines, a wonderful ideal for creating a stylish bathroom, the body totally made of 304 stainless steel which easy to clean and has excellent rust & corrosion resistance.
- Energy-efficient: Rated power 120W, it warms up within 15 minutes and reaches the optimal working temperature 130 °F (based on room temperature 68 °F) in an hour, 8 maintains constant temperature square hanging bars evenly distributed to increase heat density for a larger heated area to meet the needs of the whole family, you can enjoy your warm towel at any time.
- Easy installation: This space-saving wall-mounted towel warmer offers two ways of wiring (hardwired/plug-in). Whether you have a new bathroom or are retrofitting one, our warmers combine practicality & decoration, you should not miss out.
- Reliable quality: An ETL-certified towel warmer with a constant temperature of 130 °F, which provides warm towels all times. Overheat protection ensures safety from excessive temperature.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. Please feel free to contact us with any issues.
Everyone knows what a bathroom scale is, but few realize how beneficial they can actually be in the weight loss process. Not only that, but these little weight watchers can help individuals stay motivated to maintain their current diet and exercise regimen.
Bathroom scales are available in one of two formats, include digital and basic. The best time to weigh yourself is in the morning and in order to get the most accurate result, place the bathroom scale on a hardwood or tiled floor. This is better than placing it on carpet because a flat, sturdy surface will provide for a more realistic reading.
As mentioned previously, a bathroom scale is essential for anyone who is currently hoping to shed a few pounds or for those who are starting a serious diet regimen. The best way to use them is not to excessively weigh yourself, which may discourage, but to check in once a week.
For instance, every Monday at a certain time of day could be weigh-in time. Record weekly progress and keep it in a journal for future reference.
As for the cost of bathroom scales, most digital models start at $20.00 and go up from there. Depending on the size of the scale, the manufacturer and features, the cost may be slightly higher. This is especially true with a model that offers a voice reading.
For individuals who cannot see well or have trouble bending down to see the results, a vocal scale is ideal. Upon someone stepping into the scale, it will read the results in a conversational tone back to the weigher. A vocal bathroom scale operates on batteries, which may or may not be included with the purchase of a brand new model. These are by far the most popular bathroom scales.
Individuals who are searching for a bathroom scale will find a variety of options at a local retail store, online specialty shop or exercise depot. The internet, which acts as the world’s largest shopping mall with an array of virtual stores at every turn, is an excellent place to shop for all things fitness.
Online shopping is perfect, as you can find those who have actually purchased the scales and an honest opinion of what they think of them. In the below scales on offer I actually own the most popular model and am pleased with what they actually tell you and what I paid for them.
A bathroom scale, which is a necessary part of maintaining the ideal weight, may also be recommended by physicians who encourage their patients to lose weight in order to promote better health.
The information in this article is to be used for informational purposes only. It should not be used in place of, or in conjunction with, professional medical advice. While a bathroom scale is pertinent in the measure of weight loss, it should not be a sole determining factor.
If you, or someone you know, have a weight problem or needs to lose weight for health improvement, consult a physician for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Letsfit Digital Body Weight Scale
Comes in both Black and White.
- Show Weight Difference: Weight gain/loss indication; High accuracy to 0.1lb/50g for this body scale.
- Ultra Slim Design: Durable 6mm tempered glass platform; Low battery and overload indication.
- Minimalism: The digital scale easy to storage, Morden and stylish design makes you happy.
- Warm Note: For best accuracy, please place the bathroom scale on a hard and flat surface.
Tight Space With A Large shower
Fully Enclosed Bath and Shower
Cream Bathroom Suite
Very Small Bathroom Space
Large Shower and Cream Tiles
Wet Room Bathroom
Dark Floor Tiles Wet Room
Cream Wet Room
Plenty of Storage Bathroom
Beautiful Bath Design
Wet Room With Quality Fittings
Fully Fitted Bathroom
Oak Wood Style
Corner Bath Style
Pink and White
Wood Floor and White Fittings
Cream Off The Wall
Wet Room With Storage
Large Bath Tub
Polished Floor Bathroom
Stunning Tiling Effect Bathroom
Attic Style Bathroom
White and Marble To Great Effect
Mirrored Effect For More Space
Green and White Walk In Bath
Bathtub Ofuro Style
Wood and White Style
Wet Room Style Shower
Silver Effect Bathroom
Hotel Style Bathroom
Unusual Style Tiling
Large Shower Bathroom
Purple With Stunning Four Post Bath
Remodelling Small Bathroom Ideas
How can I decorate my bathroom?
The best answer would be to start with the place that looks the worst and catches your eye when you walk into the room. New flooring tiles, new wall tiles, or just a grouting may help.
What color makes a small bathroom look bigger?
One of the easiest ways to give your room a spacious look is to use lots of white — white tile, white paint, a white vanity, and so on. This noncolor-color naturally recedes, making the space look bigger. Add to that as large a mirror as you might squeeze into the room. This reflects light and will show more space.
How do you make a small bathroom look elegant?
- Tile diagonally (or to the ceiling) – Good quality tiles will last a lifetime and always look special. Keep them light rather than dark.
- Use plants (yes really) They add Oxygen to the room. Make sure you look after them though or buy artificial plants but excellent quality.
- Punch up your towels. Good quality towels always make a room look and feel fresh.
- Incorporate gold and metallic accents in the towel rails and bathroom extras
- Add an unusual mirror for that special effect
- Hang oversized art obviously not something that will be affected by the condensation
How can I make my small bathroom look nice?
Use some of these decorating tricks to make your bathroom look and feel larger, even if it stays the same size.
- Select Colors for Serenity
- Brighten Up the Room
- Trade a Large Vanity for a Delicate Pedestal Sink
- Reflect the Space With Mirrors
- Choose a Light-Colored Flooring