Table of Contents
Mid Century Modern Furniture Ideas
It was fun assembling these ten Mid Century modern home interiors that we loved and wanted to share with our readers. I am a huge fan of that design era and think so many of the products were innovative, and based on that energy, started a whole new wave of decorative trends and thinking. Perhaps, this was the first time bulkier furniture was streamlined removing excess material that did not add to the functionality of the piece. The challenge presented by these designers was wonderful and to see how it has transformed the world of architecture has been an amazing journey. The houses we selected feature an image from a key room of its floor plan. Our focus and intent, is that by seeing what others have done, you too can get inspired about your own living space. Shopping for older pieces can be very rewarding and fun when you purchase a piece of history.
Mid Century Modern Coffee Table
The open design of this coffee table, which is made with natural wood-grain finish and has a subtly textured feel to it, gives an appearance that is both simple yet fashionable.
In the living room or in your office space – wherever you choose to put it – this piece will provide timeless charm as well as functionality thanks to its storage spaces for books beneath one end and displays on top where various items can be placed. Choose between several different colors: either oak grain, light walnut brown wood stain coloration with black mixed patterning; ash gray taupe shade hue contrasted by medium silver grey tone stripes; deep red mahogany hued timber overlay-ed by dark ebony glossiness undertones.
It’s all about grabbing the essentials! This space has three open points which makes it easy to store and grab items such as movies, magazines, or board games. Or you can decorate your room with a small plant that will also improve air quality in the room.
- Crafted with an open design
- 3 open points for access
- Made of durable engineered wood with angled pine wood legs
Nathan James Mid Century Accent Table
The James accent side table is a perfect addition to any living room space. It has tapered walnut finish legs and faux white marble tabletop with an extra storage drawer for your needs. Nathan James furniture company was built in the generation of today’s design-first ideas that don’t need to cost you big bucks, but are still quality pieces. The assembly is easy too!
- Unique mid-century side or end table with its floating faux white marble tabletop
- Walnut veneer finish and an optional drawer for extra storage
- Can even be used as a nightstand or accent table
- Smooth, sleek look with its tapered legs and a small angled edge drawer
- Display books, a lamp, or your own decor
Crosley Mid Century Media Console
Crosley’s media stands are made with unadorned lines and genuine metal accents. They come in a variety of colors to suit any room, from the traditional wood finishes like cherry or mahogany to more modern favorites such as gray-washed oak for those who want their furniture stand out – not blend in. Crosley is dedicated to quality craftsmanship and design that you will enjoy for years!
This media console is the epitome of sleek modern design with a classic touch. Show off your favorite vinyl records on top, while organizing all those other knick-knacks that have been cluttering up your living room in the specially designed turntable compartment below! Crosley has been making quality pieces of furniture and other design items for over a century, and the Everett Console is no exception. The unit features plenty of storage space to keep your records organized while also doubling as an attractive piece that will definitely be appreciated by anyone who sees it in person or even just pictures online.
- Convenient storage for your record player, inspired by classic Mid Century modern design
- Hinged top reveals space for component turntable
- Storage behind sliding doors
- Wire record slots for record storage
- Hand rubbed Mahogany finish and genuine metal hardware
Angels Horn Vinyl Turntable
Something to go with the Crosley Mid Century Media Table above. What a great match made in heaven. A new turntable is just the thing to make your vinyl collection sound better than it has in years. With features such as a switch for playing 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records, this belt drive model will work with any system you need or want to use. The built-in phono preamp means that you can connect directly without worrying about wiring issues!
- Precision-manufactured iron platter produces a uniform weight, making the turntable with perfect stability
- Belt drive system and DC servo motor can make the iron turntable rotate at 33 1/3 or 45 RPM
- Built-in Phono Preamp can perform and appreciate the music life brought to you by the record player on any amplifier
- ANGELS HORN turntable includes both Phono and Line outputs that allows play with or without a Phono equalizer
- Adjustable Counterweight And Anti-Skating Weight
- Included high-quality Stereo Dual Moving Magnet Type AT-3600L cartridge