Table of Contents
Loft Bed Ideas For That Extra Space
Whether you’re looking for a space saver in your urban, studio apartment, or trying to find something for your teen’s room that adds a bit of modern flavor, a loft bed may be just what you need to infuse fashion-forward energy and functionality into the room. Extra storage, contemporary flair and trendy spirits all arise when you find the most perfect solution for your home. Let’s take a peek at some stylish options for loft beds with stairs, shall we?
Junior Loft Bed With Ladder
The Junior Metal Loft Bed by DHP is perfect for any child in your house. Fitting for smaller rooms, the space-saving metal frame design of this loft bed is durable and solid through years of use.
Industrial Metal Twin Over Loft Bunk Bed
The functional premium metal twin loft bed gives you more floor space in your kid’s bedroom. Features a sturdy metal frame with a powder coated finish, in a simple, contemporary design. Room below the bed can be used to place a dresser, nightstand, lounge chair or even a desk for your computer to play video games or browse the web.
Your son will love his fresh, masculine and super stylish new bedroom. The loft bed creates so much more space for relaxing and hanging out with friends. But, the bed, is still cozy and comfortable for weekends of sleeping in and lounging around. The white also keeps the space looking bigger and brighter than what it actually is. This can also be purchased as a full workstation with a desk underneath.
Junior Metal Loft Bed With Slide
This crisp and clean room is given an extra bit of personality and chic feel with the addition of the loft bed. There’s more space for extra storage or closet organization underneath and there’s even more room for entertaining and enjoying in a small studio apartment!
- Made with a sturdy metal frame, it includes slats so there’s no need for a box spring or foundation
- Includes a guardrail that runs along the length of the bed for added safety and it accommodates 1 standard size twin mattress (sold separately)
- Curtain sets can be purchased separately to add to the fun by dressing up the loft bed as a fort, bakery, and more
- Weight limit: 200 pounds
Concord Junior Loft Bed
This modern room has the addition of a slick and swift loft bed, perfect for extra guests or those that need a little extra privacy and comfort for a good night’s rest. We love that it just blends in with the walls and natural elements of this house so it doesn’t tear anyone’s eyes away from the style or its organic nature.
- Includes 14 piece wood slat foundation
- No need for box spring
- Weight limit – 500 lbs
- Features an extra sturdy, dual, center support system for extra strength and durability
- Constructed of 100% , plantation grown, solid pine wood
- Ladder can be placed on left or right side of bed
- Child safe urethane protective finish cleans easily with a damp cloth
- Meets and exceeds all US safety standards – Certified ASTM compliant
Metal Bunk Beds
If you’re looking for a space saving solution that not only maximizes your living area but looks like it came straight out of a posh interior designer’s handbook, the Novogratz Bushwick Metal Bunk Bed is perfect. Made with durable metal frame and secured metal slats to ensure mattress support while eliminating any need for an additional box spring, this bed offers peace-of-mind thanks to its full length guard rail on top bunk level.
The Bushwick Metal Bunk Bed is perfect for style conscious teens and adults alike. The geometric bulb accents on the arched headboard create a modern look that will revitalize any dated guest bedroom or kids space. Available in two sizes, black powder coat finishes with an option of twin over twin or full size bunk bed styles as well!
- Modern rustic design elements
- Strong metal construction
- Secured metal slats ensure mattress support and breathability
- Additional box spring or foundation not required.
- Accommodates small space living without compromising on style
- Offered in Twin over Twin or Twin over Full sizes
- Weight limit 200 lbs. for upper bunk and 450 lbs. for lower bunk