Whether you’re in a small apartment or a big villa, there’s always the need to have a spacious home. It’s just nice to live in and makes your place feel more welcoming.
A cramped space not only looks aesthetically unpleasing, but it can also affect your well-being making you feel stressed and irritable. If you wish to achieve more space in your home, here are some easy steps you can take.
1. Add more light
Keep those dark, heavy curtains away and bring in the light. During day time, you’ll want to keep your windows open to bring in more light and air. The natural light will really open up the area and emphasize your interior decor.
For night time, you’ll want to utilize all the lights you have available. Consider putting lamps in poorly illuminated areas. Think warm, soft lighting. That way, the room still feels relaxing even with the added lights.
Heat and Full Light Blocking Drapes with Black Liner
- READY MADE: 2 panels per package. Each Classic Lined Curtain measures 52″ wide x 84″ long (Total width is 104″). The unique design of silver grommet (1.6-inch inner diameter) creates casual elegance for your house, which makes the curtains easy to install and slide.
- 100% BLACKOUT: The best blackout curtains on the market. Sew in black liner backing makes the drapes thick enough to completely keep out the 100% SUNLIGHT and UV RAY. The greatest benefit is to offer you a real dark environment, bringing you a good night’s sleep during the day.
- NOISE REDUCING: Heavyweight Blackout Lined Curtain Panels can be a good sense of drape, making the window completely closed, to achieve SOUNDPROOF. The effect of absorbing sound is 2 times higher than the ordinary 1-layer of curtains so that at any time you are not disturbed by noise.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Draperies constructed with 2 layers are all triple weave blackout fabric, balancing room temperature by insulating against summer HEAT and winter CHILL meanwhile protect PRIVACY. No chemical coating, no formaldehyde, ECO-friendly, bring harmonious to your family.
- EASY CARE: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine washable and Wash the water temperature below 86℉. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low-temperature ironing. Don’t use sharp things scratching curtains.
2. Add multiple mirrors
Mirrors can do a lot in making your space feel bigger. If you are working with little natural light, mirrors will enhance the brightness of a room provided you position it correctly. If you have a view outside of your room, place the mirror on the side of the wall so it’s facing the view. This way, you’ll always catch a sight of what’s outside.
Full Length Floor Mirror with Standing Holder
- FULL SIZE FLOOR MIRROR – Overall Size: 65″x22″. Large enough for you to see your full outfit in a single glance.
- QUALITY MATERIAL – The frame is made of anti-rust aluminum alloy, sturdy and strong. The mirror use shatter-proof glass, more safe, more reassuring.
- FLOOR STAND DESIGN & WALL-MOUNTED DESIGN – The mirror can lean to the wall or standing anywhere with the stand, or you can hang it on the wall for space-saving.
- WIDE APPLICATION – suitable for bedroom, living room, locker room, behind of the door , corridor, clothing shop…
- 100% REPLACEMENT/REFUND – Our package completely conforms to the International Drop Test. However, the specific shipping situation is unknown. If you receive a broken product, please do not leave us a negative review or feedback directly, you can contact us whenever and wherever, we will give you a new replacement or full refund. Thanks for your understanding.
3. Add vertical storage
This principle can be applied in almost any part of your home. If you have excess stuff that’s cluttering your space whether it’s the spices in your kitchen, the books in your living room, or the toiletries in your bathroom, you can easily fix the problem with vertical storage shelving. It gives a home to your items without taking up space on your floor or counters.
Vertical Dresser Storage Tower
- 3 DRAWER CHEST: Features 3 removable drawers; Use in or out of the closet and keep clutter under control by storing all of your clothing and accessories in one convenient place; Store and organize workout gear, leggings, yoga pants, sweaters, linens and more; The vertical design fits easily in many locations throughout the home; Use as a nightstand and keep your alarm clock, journal, glasses close at hand; Mix & match with other mDesign storage organizers for endless organizational possibilities
- STYLISH SMART STORAGE: This furniture stand boasts a slim, light weight design to easily fit into smaller spaces while still providing plenty of storage space; Wood top provides a hard surface to place lamps, books, decor, and more; The generously sized removable drawers have an easy pull handle to make opening and closing simple; Plastic feet will not scratch flooring, and they are adjustable for uneven surfaces
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: Create coordinated organization in any room of the house; Great for children, tweens and adults; Use anywhere you want to add a little style to your organizational needs; This easy-to-use chest of drawers can be used in multiple rooms throughout the home; Great for closets, bedrooms, nurseries, playrooms, entryways and more; Ideal for small spaces such as apartments, condos, and dorm rooms
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of breathable non-woven synthetic fabric; Wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow to air dry; Strong steel frame and durable MDF wood top; Plastic feet protect floors; Hardware is included for hassle-free installation
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 17.75″ x 12″ x 28.75″ high
4. Choose the right furniture
When we think of adding more space, we might resort to getting rid of furniture. However, it doesn’t always work that way. Sometimes, it’s about picking the right furniture and placing them in the right places.
For example, a modular sofa could make your room look bigger but if it’s positioned too close to the coffee table, it might make it difficult to navigate the living room. Give some balance of space between your furniture so you can walk through a room with ease.
Modern L-Shaped Sectional 2pc Loveseat to Chaise Ottoman Sofa
- MODERN MODULAR SECTIONAL: Dark Grey upholstered contemporary sofa design made of soft fabrics can be arranged and reconfigurable in various ways for small or large spacious living areas to accommodate different spaces and used with other furniture’s. Enjoy stretching your legs up to 60″ worth of leg room with a chaise ottoman foot rest for ultimate relaxation.
- INFINITE CUSTOM SOFA STYLES: Customize it to a 2 or 3 seater sofa, a chaise lounger, loveseat or change it to additional sofa positions. This set includes a left corner seat, right facing corner seat, middle seat and an chaise ottoman or coffee table and two accent pillows. Each piece can adjust configuration and can be left facing or right facing
- COMFORTABLE CUSHIONS: Our sofa is soft with comfy high density foam cushions for ultimate comfort and support. Optimal softness with extra padded cushioning gives that daybed relaxing feeling and comes with 2 decorative throw pillows. Relax all day in your living room while watching TV or taking an afternoon nap
- STRONG & STURDY: Long lasting memory foam cushioning built in the fabric our cushions with strong hardwood frame. Comes with sturdy black legs and steel metal frame that will last for years. Overall Dimensions 114″(L) x70″(W) x32″(H) up to 4 people, sofa wt. capacity up to 1000lbs
- MINIMAL ASSEMBLY & EASY SET UP: Comes in complete package to put together and is easy to assemble with all tools & instruction manuals included. Comes in a 4 boxes.
5. Put clutter away
Clutter can make a room feel small and disorganized. Make an effort to get rid of them every now and then. You have the option to sell, throw them away or donate to your local charity.
Moving forward, you can avoid having to throw unwanted items by being deliberate about what you bring into your house. Avoid impulse buying and only get it if you really need it. You can even make a rule that if you bring in something new, you have to get rid of two items from your home.
If you must keep some of these items, at least find a home for them. This is where storage comes in handy. We now have genius storage solutions that can hide things in plain sight.
Wood and Metal Cocktail Table with Storage Shelf and 2 Drawers
- MORDERN & UNIQUE DESIGN. With the sleek lines and simple silhouettes, this industrial coffee table provides smooth wooden surface for working, storage, and display, which can fit well with any furniture style in any living room as a basic home decor, making your home/office space modern and stylish.
- SPACE SAVING. The roomy tabletop(43.3” x 23.6”) of this large cocktail table is ideal for displaying your belongings, providing plenty space to put stuff like vase and tea set on it; The open shelf designed to store your often-used items like magazines, game consoles, remotes and so on; Two drawers make it more convenient to reach your daily necessities, keeping your room tidy and neat, away from clutter.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL. This sofa coffee table is made of high-qualified particle board, also with the metal construction, quite durable for long time using at home; The wood grain looking surface is safe and waterproof; Besides, the clean-lined metal frame and the handles of drawers are both crafted with matte black finish that can offer better skid resistance and texture touch.
- MULTIPLE USES. Apart from putting it besides your sofa or other seating area as a center table to keep your essentials coming in handy, also it can be used as a TV stand to place your electronics or collections. You could place it in living room, bedroom, family room, den, or study as an end table, cocktail table, office table.
- EASY ASSEMBLY. With simple but super solid design, this living room table has stable construction. With all needed instruction and hardware, it’ s easy to finish the table up, helping you save much time and energy.
6. Create organizational zones
When you live in a small space, one room can instantly turn into a multi-purpose area. Instead of just throwing everything together, it’s better to create zones. This prevents clutter from building up since you know exactly where each item belongs. Books belong in the reading nook, tech items in the office area, food in the dining area, and so on.
7. Use an off-site storage space
If you’re really struggling to find more space in your home, you can use an off-site storage space. They’re available in different sizes to fit your storage needs. Here, you can store items that you can retrieve later such as important documents, off-season clothes, sentimental items, etc.
Check out our stunning Aviation Furniture Collection. A piece of unique furniture for your home or office.
|Top Top||Pulaski Modern Industrial Metal and Leather Aviation Accent Arm Chair||Prime||Take a Look|
|Top||Pulaski Handmade Aviation Accent Chest, Medium, Black||Prime||Take a Look|
|Top||Butler Specialty Company Midway Aviator Living Room Coffee Cocktail Table - Silver/Gray||Prime||Take a Look|
|Top||ACME Brancaster Desk - 92190 - Aluminum||Prime||Take a Look|
|Top||Safavieh Safavieh Home Collection Aviator Desk, Silver||Prime||Take a Look|
|Top||Best Choice Products Modern Faux Leather Convertible Futon Sofa Bed Recliner Couch w/Metal Legs, 2 Cup Holders - Brown||Prime||Take a Look|
|Top||Minka-Aire F844-DK Light Wave 52" Ceiling Fan with LED Light and Remote, Distressed Koa||Prime||Take a Look|
|Top||Hand-Hammered Aviator Aluminum Mid Century Modern Classic Arne Jacobsen Style Egg Replica Lounge Chair with Premium Vintage Wax Black PU Leather Fiberglass Inner Shell and Polished Aluminium Frame||Prime||Take a Look|
|Top||NauticalMart Aviator 3 Door Sideboard End Table||Prime||Take a Look|
|Top||NauticalMart Side Table - Metal Side Table - Metal End Table - Office Furniture - Metal - Airplane Metal - Side Table - End Table||Prime||Take a Look|