Table of Contents
- 1 Backyard Fire Pit Ideas
- 1.1 Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Table
- 1.2 Outdoor Metal Firepit Square Table Backyard Patio
- 1.3 Coordinate Your Fire Pit Design
- 1.4 Pleasant Hearth Martin Extra Deep Wood Burning Fire Pit
- 1.5 Outdoor Square Metal Firepit
- 1.6 Find a Secluded Getaway
- 1.7 Brown Outdoor Fire Column
- 1.8 Make the Most of Small Spaces
- 1.9 Tailgate Gas Portable Fire Pit
- 1.10 Be Inspired by Elements of Nature
- 1.11 Patio Heaters GS-F-PC Propane Fire Pit
- 1.12 Bring Vibrant, Bold Tones Into Your Design
- 1.13 22-inch Outdoor Patio Steel BBQ Grill Fire Pit Bowl with Spark Screen Cover
Backyard Fire Pit Ideas
Fire pits offer a welcoming centerpiece to any outdoor living space. Not limited to friends and family gatherings, fire pits appeal to all generations and backgrounds. There’s just something about sitting around a fire that brings people together. Today’s fire pits have evolved well beyond the primitive hole in the ground concept that can be fashioned in an hour. Creative fire pit ideas provide an elevated experience that makes use of stunning hardscape elements and more elaborate design applications.
From using vibrantly-colored brick and textured stonework to integrating patios and natural elements, the design possibilities are endless. If leveling-up your fire pit seems like an intriguing project for your outdoor living space, then check out these stunning fire pit designs to create a magical backyard. Outdoor living is all about creating an extension of your home. That means creating thoughtfully-designed spaces that draw guests outside or inspire outdoor gatherings in themselves.
For homeowners who are still at the drawing board contemplating ideas, fire pit placement can mean everything. Especially if you’re looking to provide an alternative destination spot for guest and family to enjoy.
|Top||Flower House FHPC100-BRK Hanging Pumpkin Loveseat Chair with Stand, Bark||Prime||Take a Look|
|SkrLights 25Ft Outdoor String Lights with 27 Globe Clear G40 Bulbs,UL Listed Backyard Patio Hanging Indoor/Outdoor Lights for Bistro Tents Market Cafe Wedding Porch Letters Party Decor-Brown Wire||Prime||Take a Look|
|Donet Portable Travel Camping Hanging Hammock Swing Chair Garden Hammock Chair||Prime||Take a Look|
|Homall Patio Furniture Outdoor Daybed with Retractable Canopy Wicker Furniture Sectional Seating with Washable Cushions for Patio Backyard Porch Pool Round Daybed Separated Seating (Beige)||Prime||Take a Look|
|Brightown Outdoor String Lights-25Ft G40 Globe Patio Lights with 26 Edison Glass Bulbs(1 Spare), Waterproof Connectable Hanging Light for Backyard Porch Balcony Party Decor, E12 Socket Base,Black||Prime||Take a Look|
|Bare Decor EZ-Floor Interlocking Flooring Tiles in Solid Teak Wood Oiled Finish (Set of 10), Long 9 Slat||Prime||Take a Look|
|Komorebi Hammock Chair | Hanging Rope Swing Seat for Indoor & Outdoor | Soft & Durable Cotton Canvas | 2 Cushions Included | Large Reading Chair with Pocket for Bedroom, Patio, Porch (Ivory)||Prime||Take a Look|
|300lbs Max Weight Capacity Hanging Chaise Lounger Chair with Umbrella Garden Air Porch Arc Stand Floating Swing Hammock Chair BLUE gift a zippered poly bag||Prime||Take a Look|
|String Lights, Lampat 25Ft G40 Globe String Lights with Bulbs-UL Listd for Indoor/Outdoor Commercial Decor||Prime||Take a Look|
|Weber 15502001 Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Copper||Prime||Take a Look|
|Yaheetech 27PCS Indoor Interlocking Wood Flooring Deck Decking Tiles Patio Pavers Tiles Solid Wood and Plastic Corner Edging Trim Tiles Outdoor 12 x 12”||Prime||Take a Look|
|Keter Eden 70 Gallon Storage Bench Deck Box for Patio Furniture, Front Porch Decor and Outdoor Seating – Perfect to Store Garden Tools and Pool Toys||Prime||Take a Look|
|QKK Mini Projector 4500Lumens Portable LCD Projector [100" Projector Screen Included] Full HD 1080P Supported, Compatible with Smartphone, TV Stick, Games, HDMI, AV, Outdoor Projector for Home Theater||Prime||Take a Look|
|Weber 14501001 Master-Touch Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black||Prime||Take a Look|
|Leisure Zone 4 PCS Outdoor Cushioned PE Rattan Wicker Sectional Sofa Set Garden Patio Furniture Set (Dark Grey Cushions)||Prime||Take a Look|
Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Table
- ✓ INTERNATIONAL DESIGN AWARDS WINNER – perfect addition of functionality and style for your backyard patio fire pits. This stunning rectangular fire table creates a truly unique fire feature that perfectly compliments any outdoor space that will draw the attention of your family and guests.
- ✓ DURABILITY & QUALITY – impressive strength and durability, low maintenance, and resistance to heat. The coffee colored UV HDPE (Ultraviolet Light High Density Polyethylene) wicker is a reliable all weather resistant material that will last. Meanwhile our powder-coated aluminum frame construction offers a strong and sturdy base.
- ✓ CONVENIENCE FEATURES – table dimensions: L 44” x W 32” x H 23”. Unit includes pre-attached 3-Ft hose with regulator, 8 mm black tempered glass tabletop and 15.5 lb Arctic Ice decorative glass rock set. Sit back and admire the reflection of the dancing flames while keeping warm and cozy within the heating radius of this impressive outdoor centerpiece.
- ✓ SAFE & CSA APPROVED – stainless steel burner with highest safety standards is rated 35,000 BTU for terrific flame presence while the push button spark ignition system provides simple and convenient control when lighting. Chrome manual control valve allows 100% smoke free variable flame height. Easy and simple access to interior storage of standard 20-Lb propane tank (not included).
- ✓ SIGNATURE OUTLAND LIVING QUALITY – at Outland Living we stand behind our high quality outdoor products. If you require any assistance our friendly and knowledgeable customer support will make sure to make it right!
Outdoor Metal Firepit Square Table Backyard Patio
This expanded fire pit design and surrounding open patio area provides ample space for gathering. With an extra large fire pit, it’s easy to position plenty of seating and standing room around the pit, offering the perfect setting for large family gatherings. Outdoor lighting integrated within the hardscape and landscape provides additional ambiance and visibility, all while bringing the space to life. Sure, you may not have lakefront views and picturesque sunsets. But there’s certainly ample inspiration to be taken with this backyard fire pit design.
- MULTIPURPOSE – This outdoor fire pit is ideal for cool evenings, providing cozy warmth, lithe light which makes a beautiful, captivating, comfortable atmosphere. Sturdy design with special pattern ideal for warmth, BBQ and cooling drinks and food in patio/garden/yard
- SQUARE TABLETOP – Premium fire pit built in square shape for stability.The 32-inch wide tabletop around the center fire area allowing for convenient access to drinks and roasting supplies
- SAFE AND SECURE – Features with mesh lid to prevent burning embers blowing; poker can be used to stoke fire and remove the mesh lid. Please feel free to use it in safety!
- DURABLE DESIGN – Constructed of high quality iron mesh and frame. Comes with suitable outer cover to keep clean and avoid getting rusty by water or rain when not in use
- EASILY ASSEMBLED – Simple design, easy to assemble under the manual enclosed,assembly hardware included. And, 100% money back guarantee or free replacement if you are not satisfied with this product. In order to make the product more stable, the screw holes will be a bit tighter/smaller. So it may require some efforts during the assembly.
Coordinate Your Fire Pit Design
Creating a coordinated look might seem like a design challenge for some, but when use the right style of pavers and hardscape elements, your project will flow together naturally. Consider the space you’re working with – the terrain, elevation, surrounding landscape, and foliage – and look for hardscapes that align with your property’s personality. Squared angles combined with textured stone create a coordinated look for this rustic fire pit design. By using the same retaining wall blocks to construct the fire pit, seat walls, retaining walls and steps, this project showcases a cohesive look while blending various elements of the design together.
Pleasant Hearth Martin Extra Deep Wood Burning Fire Pit
- Extra deep design provides plenty of space for a raging fire.
- Mesh cover to reduce the number of escaping sparks
- The built-in Circulair system provides more air flow for bigger flames and a more consistent fire.
- Chrome plated cooking grid allows you to BBQ over the fire
- Poker safely lifts spark guard and used to tend fire
- Protect your fire pit with a Pleasant Hearth cover, Model #OFC905S
Outdoor Square Metal Firepit
Fire pits offer the perfect place to retreat outdoors. While some prefer a fire pit that’s positioned further away from home, others can achieve the same feeling of retreat just a few steps outside their backyard patio. If you have the space to incorporate a fire pit to your patio, it’s hard to go wrong.
- 🔥[Durable]: Outdoor fire pit is made from durable steel mesh and solid frame.Steel construction design makes this fire pit durable and long-lasting.
- 🔥[Multipurpose]: Sturdy design with special pattern ideal for warmth, BBQ and cooling drinks and food in patio/garden/yard
- 🔥[Design]: This decorative square fire pit features attractive faux stone line design with DIY splicing feature.
- 🔥[Safety]: Safety mesh cover encloses the fire for safety as well as preventing sparks or debris flying;
- 🔥[Easily Assembled]: With complete hardware and specific assembly instruction, it is easy and convenient to install this fire pit, comes with suitable outer cover to keep clean and avoid getting rusty by water or rain when not in use.
Find a Secluded Getaway
Perhaps you’d prefer building a fire pit that’s positioned with some distance from your dwelling. We don’t blame you. Whether it be near the lakeshore or tucked away in the woods, your choice of placement can provide a secluded getaway in that very special spot on your property.
In this fire pit design, the curved retaining wall creates an element of privacy. In turn, this gives the area surrounding this sunken fire pit the feel of an intimate nook for meditation, enjoying a morning coffee, or evening libation with friends and family. It’s also the perfect landing for a proper chill session after a day out on the water.
Brown Outdoor Fire Column
Make the Most of Small Spaces
Small spaces can present a challenge with fire pit design. But often times it’s working within limitations that lead to some of the most creative ideas. Think outside the box from conventional fire pits and consider all possibilities – including gas-burning pits and uniquely shaped designs. Alternative options can inspire a different arrangement that might work perfectly for confined spaces.
In the project above, a rectangular fire pit serves as an excellent option for a narrow patio space and allows ample leg room for larger furniture pieces without compromising the flow of traffic. And for safety, gas-burning pits are known to be a better choice when placed within ten feet from the home. They’re also easier to use and maintain over time.
Tailgate Gas Portable Fire Pit
- Lightweight and portable, the 50, 000 BTU fire bowl fire pit allows for an easy set up anywhere outdoors with no tools required.
- Features stainless steel burner, and Steel construction with high temperature powder coating and protective enamel finish for long lasting durability.
- Includes Smart, locking lid, 10” gas hose, regulator and lava rock: the lava rock possesses the characteristic of good heat preservation and thermal insulation, and very convenient to use.
- Csa approved fire bowl ensures Consumer satisfaction and safety of use.
- Auto-ignition feature ensures a fast and simple startup of the portable gas Fire pit and with the control knob allows for easy lighting and flame Height adjustments.
Be Inspired by Elements of Nature
For wooded properties nestled in areas with lots of trees and foliage, homeowners can derive inspiration for the surrounding elements of nature when designing their fire pit space. From integrated a terrace or gazebo space, or incorporating stunning landscaping or water elements, the possibilities are endless. And when it comes to materials, the vast options of textured stone and brick pavers are equally limitless.
While most certainly an elaborate integration, this outdoor fire pit design combines the natural elements of stone, wood, fire, and water to create an attractive gathering spot. Not only does this design take natural inspiration to an entirely new level, but the finished project complements the surrounding wooded landscape and offers a serene retreat for many occasions.
Patio Heaters GS-F-PC Propane Fire Pit
- New and Improved Packaging to ensure safe and complete delivery
- 38 square tabletop, 28 tall. 19 inch square lid, 17 inch square burn area
- Integrated Piezo ignition; Must use fireglass of at least 3/4 inch diameter
- Gas type: Propane, butane
- Heat output: 40,000 BTU’s. Heating area-approx. 15 square feet
Bring Vibrant, Bold Tones Into Your Design
Sometimes the decision to choose a particular brick or hardscape element is obvious. Unlike using textured stone and mixed-material elements, many homeowners opt to create harmonious cohesion between their fire pit, backyard patio, and dwelling. Using bold bricks that render warm, colorful tones are the perfect example of a coordinating fire pit design that flows flawlessly with a property as a whole.
Vibrant reds bring this outdoor fire pit design to life. Bold, red brick is seamlessly used for the fire pit, bar, columns, and porch fascia – all of which coordinate with the red tones of the patio’s eco-friendly permeable pavers. Sure, the mixed-material design is all the rave right now. But it’s hard to deny that tastefully-matched designs like this aren’t picture perfect.
22-inch Outdoor Patio Steel BBQ Grill Fire Pit Bowl with Spark Screen Cover
- MULTIPURPOSE FIRE PIT: Ignite a flame on charcoal or wood logs to stay warm or roast hot dogs and s’mores while at the beach or camping. Perfect for entertaining guests and creating a cozy ambience.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: Compact size and bowl shape make warm fires easier to control and safer than traditional campfires or bonfires, creating a pleasant outdoor space for people to gather around
- SAFETY IN MIND: Mesh screen prevents sparks, embers, and debris from flying out, while a wood-handled poker lets you safely move wood or charcoal. The log grate allows airflow to keep the fire strong.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: High-tempered steel with a heat-resistant finish is easy to clean and use year-round. The pit is also easy to disassemble and pack away when not in use.
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 22″(Dia) x 18.5″(H); Weight Capacity: 110 lbs.