Table of Contents
Modern Gas Fireplaces For 2021
A veritable sea of ingenuity has surged to the A&D shore when it comes to gas and ethanol fireplaces and here are some of the most gorgeous modern and contemporary fireplaces out there. Some are more ornamental, some are more functional however all are exquisite and highlight a novel approach to contemporary design.
Vent Free Gas Fire
The ProCom Vent Free Gas Stove is a revolutionary gas stove that will provide you with an amazing viewing experience. The large, glass window offers the best view of realistic flames possible and lets you enjoy your fireplace from anywhere in the room. This ventless unit also features patented dual fuel technology so it can be run on either natural or liquid propane for even more convenience!
The 25,000 BTU dual burner gives you two rows of real flames and will heat up to 1,100 square feet. The LCD Programmable Remote Control allows for complete control over the heater by cycling it on and off in order maintain your desired room temperature.
The Gas Stove is state-of-the art technology for heating your home. The viewing area allows you to enjoy the realistic fire view experience with a thermostatic LCD programmable remote control that provides maximum comfort and efficiency in any room size, up to 1, 100 square feet of space heated simultaneously by two rows of real flames from 25, 000 BTU dual burners. This stove also features patented Dual Fuel Technology which means it can use natural gas or liquid propane gas so you’ll always have an energy source available when needed as well as a built-in Thermo Control system that cycles the heater on and off at set intervals providing optimal temperature maintenance throughout every day!
The new Pro Com Heating
Freestanding Electric Fireplace
The classic design highlights the realistic wood burning effect and dancing flames. This hearth is lightweight, and stays cool-to-the-touch. Transporting from room-to-room is easy. This is a fashionable heating solution for any space. Perfect for your guest room, basement, garage, apartment, office, or motorhome/RV. Safe to set on all flooring types.
The Chimo Fireplace by Blomus is ideal for those who live a nomadic existence and cannot be tearing into walls every time they decide to shift base. The Chimo Fireplace use clean-burning ethanol fuel and makes the chimney redundant too. The tall cylindrical design will also make it easier to move around this beauty whenever, wherever.
The Ponton Fireplace reflects the spirit of the times beautifully and looks as mesmerizing as the Olympic Torch. Constructed from tempered glass and stainless steel, the fireplace has been designed by Wolf Udo Wagner. The Ponton Fireplace may not warm chilled bones however it can be the ideal centerpiece during a party on a lovely winter night.
The next product to be featured in this list isn’t a fireplace however it does make for the perfect fire accessory. The Fire Jacks adds a touch of panache and fun to the archaic fireplace. An alternative to faux coal, pebbles and logs, the accessory pays homage to traditional game of jacks and available in matte white, matte black, crÃ¨me’ crazed & glazed and a even metallic gold!
One look at the portfolio of Radius Design and you will know that are experts in dramatizing and accentuating any given area. The High Flame Fireplace by Michael RÃ¶sing stands tall (no pun intended) and epitomizes grandeur. Measuring 147 cm in height, the fireplace features a modern hearth and will transfix any design aficionado with its cracking flames and imposing structure.
If the High Flame Fireplace stole the show with its tall structure, the Hublot Fireplace made its way to this list for its compact dimensions. Designed by Stefano Bordignon & Roberto Lanaro, the Hublot highlights Italian craftsmanship and modern design outlook. The fireplace works in a contemporary set up despite retaining the charm of a traditional fireplace.
Greed For Quiet ensures that you never ever fight for that perfect spot near the fire. As a design concept it works flawlessly as it moonlights as a fire pit and furniture set. However in reality, the execution of the design may be a problem as a number of safety issues crop up.
The fireplaces by Safretti never disappoint be it style or functionality. The Curva Fireplace also encapsulates the Safretti vision perfectly as it gives a modern twist to the archetypal fireplace. The Curva Fireplace has been made of powder-coated steel and brushed stainless steel.
The Antrax Bubble is a wall-mounted fireplace, which has been designed by Andrea Crosetta. The open-hearth fireplace can dynamise any space and offers a reinvention of the characteristically dull and formulaic model of the fireplace.
Those who desire something more traditional in their living space will definitely covet the Square Marmo (I definitely do). Designed by Lino Codato, the fireplace is enclosed in a large square marble panel to given an illusion of theatricality and beauty. I can actually imagine sitting by the Marmo fireplace and achieving a sense of invigorating refuge.
In this day and age, almost all us have developed a “Green” conscious. The EcoSmart Q fireplace will prevent you from inviting the wrath of environmentally conscious friends as it comes equipped with a vent-less EcoSmart Burner and was also awarded the “Coolest Green Product”, by the Winner 2009 New York House Magazine. Made from weatherproof materials including fiberglass, stainless steel and toughened glass, the fireplace is fuelled by denatured ethanol, an environmentally friendly, renewable energy.
Love the idea of a fireplace adoring your livings space? Hate the fact that winters don’t exist in your side of the world? Then you would love the Electroscape, which tries to capture the captivating imagery of crackling fire, and adds warmth to your living space without ever heating it. Available in two landscape versions, the fireplace LED circuits with single and multiple colour options. It can also be purchased with an optional 2kw heater.
Here is another travel friendly fireplace that appeals to my nomadic heart. The Travelmate Portable Fireplace By Conmoto is designed as a suitcase and has a fuel tank that can be opened and shut without any hassle. The technology of smokeless fire combined with a weather resistant powder coating makes this one a keeper!
Nothing like witnessing the sensuous dance of flames among a stunning background. The Cadiz Square Fire Pit is perfect for the great outdoors as the fire pit has stainless steel legs and is extremely hardy. It also comes with two chrome cooking grills and hence can also moonlight as a BBQ!
Are you a fan of sleek lines, modern technology and jaw-dropping designs? Then the A6DS Fireplace is just the right companion for you this winter. It breaks all design traditions by incorporating a 6′ linear gas burner insert as well as a display case.
These days a fireplace doesn’t just serve a utilitarian purpose but is also ornamental in nature. Take for instance the Wall Mount Indoor / Outdoor Gel Fireplace which has been featured on the Oprah Show and can be purchased from Amazon. There is no chimney so say goodbye to smoke and it can also be easily fixed into a wall.
There is no denying that a fireplace can light up any living space (and I don’t mean it just metaphorically). The fireplaces listed above all epitomize style and intelligent design and will be appreciated by those who have discerning taste.
Tabletop Fire Bowl
The first on the list is a Table Top Fireplace. This particular fireplace highlights the new design trend where functionality is not the main criteria. The Table Top Fireplace is more ornamental in nature and will keep the guests riveted during dinner soirees. It gives an illusion of warmth and sets a unique ambiance.
- BIO ETHANOL VENTLESS FIREPLACE – Fueled by smokeless, odorless,clean burning Bio Ethanol (not included),this ventless real flame fireplace doesn’t require a chimney, and is an excellent decorative,functional piece for any room of the house.
- MODERN DESIGN – With a sleek modern design and a 360° view of the dancing flames behind clear high temperature resistant glass, this table top fireplace is a stylish conversation piece! It would also make a fantastic gift for your interior design loving friends or family!
- EASY AND ECONOMICAL – No need electricity,gas or a chimney as it runs from simple bio ethanol fuel that’s easy to find and affordable.This elegant tabletop fireplace sports a sleek black metal base,a removable cylindrical glass body.It is completely vent free and easy to install and use straight out of the box.
- REAL FLAME – Enjoy the ambiance of real fire without the inconvenience of melting wax, smoke, soot, and ash. Prop it indoor or outdoor, on your dinner table, party table or your coffee table-the possibilities are endless!
- SAFETY OPERATION- Let the fuel burn out completely if possible. This prevent ethanol left in the burner. If you want to refill it; never pour fuel into the burning flame. First allow the burner to cool down for at least 15 minutes before refilling. Never refill the burner when the fireplace is operating or still hot.
- DEVOTED CUSTOMER SERVICE – This product comes with 1-MONTH full refund trial period and LIFE-TIME customer service – If you found any problem of our products,contact us,we will response you in 24 hours.
Portable Bio Fire Bowl
The fuel and wick module that we offer for our table top fire products is one of the safest available solutions on the market. The fuel is designed not to flash or ignite even if the bowl is tipped over when lit! The fuel is sold separately for shipping purposes but we do recommend that you use the fuel options provided on this listing with our products! Please contact our team with any questions you may have!
- INTENDED USE: Our table fire bowls are designed for use outdoors.
- 360 degree viewable and acts as a double-sided fireplace. This product is intended for use with eco-friendly, and ventless that burns ethanol fireplace fuel.
- FUEL: Fuel Sold separately – We recommend that our customers use our fuel shown on the variations of this listing.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our table fire bowls are vent free. They require no gas, wood, electricity, etc. SIZE: 12″ INCH DIAMETER X 5″ INCH HIGH
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: VIVID Heat stands firmly behind our products. If you are experiencing any type of issue be sure to let us know! Also PLEASE REMEMBER: DO NOT pour/refill fuel onto open fire or when burner/fireplace is not cool to touch.