Contemporary Coffee Tables Worth Looking At In 2021
With so many coffee tables available today on the market, it could get difficult to decide, specially if you are that person who loves to entertain guests and, put a lot of attention on your living room’s looks. A coffee table is a style of low living room table that, as the Ottoman Empire, has its origins in Turkey. It is a piece of functional furniture intended to be next to a sofa or between armchairs to support coffee, magazines and your mobiles, hence the name.
As everything invented in the past, its design evolved and nowadays is no longer subject to strict utility and it has become almost an art piece, which is often the focal point of the room. You’ll probably ask yourself now, what is the difference between a coffee table and a cocktail one, as they are both low and in front of the sofa? The answer is in the shape, cocktail ones are rectangular while the ones intended for coffee have a round or circular shape. With utilities being the same for both, there are no added advantages or disadvantages in choosing any, except for maybe a purist person who will see “way better than we do” the differences.
And with so many designs available, who really cares how you going to call your furniture! Contemporary designs with straight, circular and even irregular edges allow you to call them coffee tables and cocktail tables at the same time . No matter how different your home decor is, and how needy you are, there is a coffee table that will match everyone’s tastes perfectly.
|Top||Anya & Niki StyleCraft Badang Carving Natural Wood Edge Teak Contemporary Coffee Cocktail Table with Clear Lacquer Finish and Metal Hairpin Legs for Living Room||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Olee Sleep 46" Cocktail Wood & Metal Legs Coffee Table, Rustic Brown||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Alaterre Sonoma Rustic Natural Coffee Table, Brown, 42"||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Christopher Knight Home Abitha Faux Wood Coffee Table, Canyon Grey||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|VASAGLE Industrial Coffee Table with Storage Shelf for Living Room, Wood Look Accent Furniture with Metal Frame, Easy Assembly, Rustic Brown ULCT61X||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Walker Edison Sedalia Modern Farmhouse Metal X Coffee Table, 40 Inch, Stone Grey||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Giantex Rustic Coffee Table with Wooden Top and Metal Legs, Large Sofa Table Painted with Spray Paint, Wooden Table with Big Surface for Living Room, Home Office, Modern Coffee Table (Walnut)||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|WLIVE Wood Lift Top Coffee Table with Hidden Compartment and Adjustable Storage Shelf, Lift Tabletop Dining Table for Home Living Room, Office, Rustic Oak||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|SIMPLIHOME Hunter SOLID MANGO WOOD and Metal 48 inch Wide Rectangle Industrial Contemporary Lift Top Coffee Table in Natural, for the Living Room and Family Room||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Nathan James Asher Mid-Century Rectangle Coffee Table Glass Top and Rustic Oak Storage Shelf with Sleek Brass Metal Legs, Gold||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
Welland Natural Edge Coffee Table
- STURDY BUILT – Constructed of reclaimed cedar stumps and sturdy metal hairpin legs with an easy care natural lacquer finish.
- UNIQUE APPEARANCE – Our woodworker retains the live edges of cedar and splices into a unique petal shape. Because of this feature, each desktop has a slightly different color and shape.
- STYLISH APPEAL- This piece of art will fit into your mid-century modern or primitive style home. It is the perfect combination of art and nature, made with exquisite craftsmanship that will bring warmth to and enlighten any space.
- VARIOUS USAGE – This cedar hairpin table can be placed in the living room, great room, bed room, entrance, hallway, or window side to instantly liven up your space. It makes a stylish coffee table, plant stand, or nightstand.
- Average dimension: 32″ long x 32″ wide x 20.5″ tall. Assembly instruction available for download under product description.