Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Ideas
It’s hard to go wrong with a solid stainless steel kitchen faucet when you look to replace or update hardware in your home. Having recently done this myself, I can report how expensive these can be and how many brand and style choices there are in the retail market. We have ten great ideas with pictures to assist you as you are thinking about what works best in your space. Even if you have decided on the finish, there are many other options to consider. How many handles and knobs do you want? There can be just one or extra knobs to control the hot and cold water. Many people prefer one that extends to help them clean dishes or fill up pots for cooking. Size is a big factor as well. It may depend on how large the sink is or how much space there is from the wall. Let’s take a look at some examples and dig a little further for inspiration.
WEWE Single Handle Faucet
This is a nice traditional example that does not have a lot of design flair, but gets the job done. One might think this to be a bit minimal and not dressed up, but it suits the style of this kitchen.
Wall Mounted Kitchen Faucet
Now a wall mounted model is an interesting choice. We included it in this list as a comparison just to think over. This could be situated over a stove also as you can see the pot below. If you do a lot of cooking, this can be a handy addition.
Kraus Dual Function Kitchen Faucet
How about a bit of color? In this suggestion, black offers some color relief from a gray counter top and off white cabinetry.
- Faucet is both flexible and functional
- Heavy-duty open coil spring spout
- Optimized for home use
- Compact 18-inch height fits beneath almost any kitchen cabinet
- Spray head offers an extended range of motion
- Sophisticated look with a subtle contrast
- Docking arm with holder
Gray Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Spray
- Stainless steel pull out kitchen faucets
- Complied with lead-free regulation, put your family's health first
- High quality ceramic cartridge kitchen tap has passed 500,000 cycle testing
- Quick Connect hose can help you install by yourself with only 15mins
Geyser Stainless Pot Filler
Geyser Stainless Steel Wall Mount Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet offers the most aesthetic and hygienic faucet available. Dual shut-off on the Geyser Pot Filler faucet allows you to turn the water off at either the wall or the spout, controlling the water flow at the point of use. Dual swing joints allow the pot filler to easily fold away when not in use and with the simple on and off with a quarter turn of the handle.
- 1.5mm Thick SUS High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Tubes for Extra Durable Construction
- Polished Inner Surface to Insure the Most Hygienic Water Supply Faucet Available
- Requires Only Cold Water Supply
- Swiss Neoperl Aerator Provides Steady Pressure with Straight and Consistent Water Flow
- Brushed Nickel Finish