Best Electric Recliner
The Vreta swivel recliners from Ikea are a “standard” as far as recliners go. Vreta’s design is classic, modeling the most common forms of leather recliners found in the world. The large pillow topped arms that come down into the seat offer maximum comfort for a tired pair of arms.
Other than using a TV remote, there is not much else that will strain the arms in a recliner such as this one. The swivel base is another feature that can come in handy as you may need to “wheel around” to speak with guests on another piece of furniture in your living room. Pictured in dark brown, the recliner also comes in ivory, red, and black. Measurements: 37 3/8″ x 40 1/2″ x 34 5/8″. Price: $549.
Top Rated Electric Recliner
- Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons
- Depending on the unique structure and wiring design, its simple to assemble the chair, and also no tools needed (15 minutes for a novice)
- Adjust the chair to a lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two lighted buttons of the new design hand remote
- Comes with 8 vibrating points around the chair and 1 lumbar heating point
- Turn off in fixed time 10/20/30 minutes
- (Heating function works with vibration separately)
- Handpicked the premium material for this brand new chair
- USB Charging Ports & Cup Holders
- The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and dual side pockets for small items
- The USB ports ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhone, iPad