Table of Contents
Closet Design Ideas
If you’re thinking about renovating your home or doing a bit of reorganizing, look no further for ideas and inspiration. Today, we’ve compiled a list of custom closet design ideas that will get your wheels turning and help you envision exactly what you may want or need in your own space.
This is one area of home design that is often neglected where the end results of space alloted does not fit the needs of the owners. From traditional styles to nooks and crannies that you may have not thought to use before, let’s have a peek at some creative pictures and ways to design and tidy up!
White Movable Bedroom Closet
Simply connecting the panels together with connectors to form a closet wardrobe like a magical creation. Video instrution available on our Amazon store, which will help your easily understand the installation.
Each cube support 22 lbs. Steel frame and hard plastic connector enable a stable structure. We also provide 150 cable ties for reinforcing structure and connecting doors. All these make our product much sturdier and stable for long time use.
- The modular design provides more possibilities of custom shapes and structures for different spaces, such as bedroom, dressing room, living room, enterway, basement, garage, dorm, etc. Have fun and be creative!
- Cheaper and easier installtion comparing wood furniture, sturdier and more durable than fabric portable furniture, waterproof, dust proof, and easy to clean. We guarantee for free replacement parts in one year.
- Overall Size: 71″(W)x18″(D)x71″(H), Cube Size: 14″x18″x14″. Each cube is perfect for 13″x13″ cube bins or about 10 folded clothes, each hanging section fits about 7 jackets or dresses. The 5-hooks provide extra hanging positions. You can use our product as GEORGE&DANIS Portable Wardrobe Closet, storage shelf, bedroom armoire, toy cabinet, shoe organizer, dresser, bookshelf, etc.
Easy Closet Storage
This is a great example of a system made for simplicity and solid organization. If you don’t need an abundance of space or you aren’t sharing with a significant other, this is a great way to utilize your area with ease and traditional vision. Although, this theme has a bit of an Asian- zen vibe that we’re really loving.
Stunning Closet Idea
- This all-in-one kit has approximately 132 inches of hanging space and 216 inches of shelf space (includes 36 inch shoe shelf)
- Configuration for 5 ft. to 8 ft. wide closets, shelving is 12 inches deep; Features 36 inch shoe shelf
- Kit includes hang track, standards, shelf brackets, closet rods, closet rod support and SuperSlide shelves
- All hardware and installation template included; Some shelf, hang track and/or rod cutting may be required to fit closet space
- Material: Vinyl coated steel; All shelving SCS Certified for minimum of 90% recycled content.Weight capacity of 60 lbs. per shelf
Portable Wardrobe Closet
Bright and Beautiful Closet
Glass doors and fabric additions for a incredibly whimsical and romantic essence, this idea is more than just a space to organize your clothes but it’s a stylish piece of the house all on its own. Although it’s very contemporary and chic, this space has a lot of feminine and soft quality about it. We also love the open shelving throughout the entire design as it gives a more spacious appeal.
Female Closet Style
Slick and posh, here’s a solution that screams bachelor pad and contemporary, modern-loving style. Black and charcoal layers round out this room as do the hidden drawers and shelves waiting to be organized and tucked away. Again, this is a room so it’s a bit more luxurious than what the average-person is used to, but you can still grab some fashionable ideas from taking a peek!
Although we can’t see right inside of the doors, we had to show off this beautiful custom solution. With mirrors all around the room looks even bigger and more luxurious. The island in the center will help with accessorizing and keeping your undergarments handy and organized. And don’t forget to notice the ladder in the corner, meant to get to the cabinet up top – great for holding seasonal or specialty items that you don’t need all year long.
Here’s a smaller nook that quite quaint and charming. First of all, we are loving the vanity section designed right into the system. And then there’s the highlighting on some of your favorite heels – what woman wouldn’t love to have that in their closet? Of course this is a smaller example, but not all of us need an entire room to hold our clothes and accessories.
Vibrant and traditional in color and style, this design would fit into so many different homes and people’s lives. It’s a good space for sharing and a great space for keeping your shoes tidy and find-able.
Real Mans Closet
Here’s a beautiful, contemporary solution that is perfect for sharing and filling up with lots of great items. Two islands make it easier for those that need room for two people. It’s a great place to hold your jewelry and undergarments without taking up space in the bedroom. But notice all the drawers, shelving and hanging areas that provide so much clothing storage. We love the utilization of every nook and cranny of the room!
Have we mentioned before how much we love natural lighting? It can turn a room into something so much more special just by the sun coming up. Without this window, this closet would be a lot darker and look and feel a lot smaller. But with it (and notice the fabric curtain to give privacy in a romantic and feminine way) you get a more vibrant and lively room.
What we love best about this idea and what we’d like to point out first are the extra lights in the shelves and hanging areas. This is most needed because the closet is quite dark, and without them you’ll have a harder time finding particular items (especially when you’re trying to distinguish from navy and black!).