Living Room Ideas For Your New Designs
For those who struggle to get their interior decorating just right, it is especially difficult when you are working with a small space. With the growth of high rise residential living more and more people are faced with the need for smaller scale home furnishings and some good ideas.
As you will see in these 110 Small Living Room Pictures and Design Ideas many others with similar square foot limitations have been quite creative in maximizing their room while introducing personal style, color and the creature comforts. We hope we can inspire your small living room design make over!
If you have a small living room, chances are you also have small furniture and fixtures to match. But this doesn’t have to be your final resort if you do have a small living room. Designing a small living room may be a challenge, but it is quite fulfilling when you see the finished product of a small living room design that fits your small space and lifestyle.
|Coasters for Drinks, Absorbent Drink Coaster (6-Piece Set), Housewarming Hostess Gifts for New Home, Man Cave House Warming Presents Decor, Wedding Registry, Living Room Decorations, Ideas||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Top||Lifeholder Touch Lamp with 2 Phone Stands,Dimmable USB Lamp Include 2 Warm Edison Bulbs, Grey Table Lamp Built in 2 USB Ports & 2 AC Outlet, Bedside Lamps Idea for Bedroom or Living Room(Set of 2)||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|NICETOWN Sound Barrier Room Divider Curtain Screen Partitions, Wide Width Grommet Top Room Dividers Ideas for Office, Loft, Dorm, Hotel, Living Room (Biscotti Beige, 1 Pack, 8ft Tall x 15ft Wide)||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Besuerte Rustic Wooden Wall Hanging Decor with LED String Lights for Modern Living Room and Bedroom, Inspirational Country Style Vintage Wall Decoration Art, 6 Hour Timer Set of 2 Grey||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Galaxy Projector, Star Projector 3 in 1 Night Light Projector w/LED Nebula Cloud with Bluetooth Music Speaker for Baby Kids Bedroom/Game Rooms/Home Theatre/Night Light Ambiance||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Indoor 3-Tier Relaxation Tabletop Fountain, Automatic Pump with Power Switch, Extra Deep Basin with Natural River Rocks and Reflective Lighting Feature, EnviraScape Silver Springs by HoMedics||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|YAHEETECH Rustic Lift Top Coffee Table w/Hidden Compartment & Storage Space - Lift Tabletop for Living Room Furniture, Rustic Brown||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Greenco 5 Tier Wall Mount Corner Shelves Espresso Finish , 7.75" L x 7.75" W x 48.5" H.||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Lamorgift Home Decor Candle Holders Set for Bathroom Decorations - Candle Holder Centerpieces for Dining Room Table & Living Room Decor & Coffee Table Decor(Large Tray with 4 Candle Holders)||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
|Brightech Maxwell - LED Shelf Floor Lamp - Modern Standing Light for Living Rooms and Bedrooms - Asian Wooden Frame with Open Box Display Shelves - Havana Brown||Prime||Check Me Out On Amazon|
1. Use lighter shades of green, blue and yellow for your walls. These lighter colors or pastels help open up the room and give it a more airy feel. If you want a cozier feel to your living room, use darker shades of red, blue and brown.
2. To help further open up the room, use mirrors and glass table tops. Mirrors reflect light and give the illusion of a larger room. Make sure that the mirror reflects a view or an ornamental item to enhance the room. Use glass table tops to give your small living room an open feel, rather than using hard wood table that further shrinks the room.
3. Avoid using heavily printed upholstery for your seating and sofa. Use light, monochromatic colors that match. Avoid mix and match of colors as well, as it makes the room look smaller and tight.
4. Use light gauzy and filmy fabrics for your window treatments. These fabrics let natural light pass through and adds more personality to your living room. Do not overdo and avoid using heavily printed fabrics in a small living room design.
5. If you want to accessorize your small living room, choose the items that will compliment your furniture and fixture. And make sure these items are also functional to help you keep the room spacey and clutter-free.
6. Choose the right-sized fixtures and accessories. Do not over-decorate your small living room; instead, look for items that will help make the room look bigger. Choose reflective items such as a good-sized glass-top coffee table, a wall mirror and a few functional items that add style and class to your small living room design.