High Fashion Furniture Designer High Chairs
Who says parenthood means giving up on style? There's nothing cutesy or aesthetically tragic about today's roundup of designer high chairs. In fact, they're almost enough to make us want to revert to childhood ourselves and hang out in one of these uber-cool luxury high chair concoctions.
Come to think of it, having other people cater to our every whim and calling them to attention simply by crying… that actually doesn't sound like such a poor deal. Too bad there's no such thing as time travel.
- Manage the messiness with every thoughtful detail
- Wipes clean and includes dishwasher safe tray
- Keep baby safe and comfortable with 5-point harness
- 4 Stages of use as your child grows – (1) Infant High Chair, (2) Baby Dining Chairs and Tray, (3) Toddler Stand Alone Chair and (4) Big Kid…
- 5 Point Safety Harness
- Machine Washable Seat Pad
Last update on 2023-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Tripp Trapp High Chair by Stokke
Ingenuity SmartClean Trio Elite 3-in-1 High Chair
Cherry High Chair by Svan
The Fresco Loft High Chair from Bloom Baby
The Scoop High Chair from Seymour Powell
Vintage Egyptian-Inspired High Chair from Maison Jansen
The Droog High Chair from Connox
The Leander High Chair by Bebe
The Circle Arm High Chair by Christopher Kurtz
Distressed Ivory Leopard Print High Chair by Nicole Reid
A most unusual looking high chair with a leopard skin type of seat cover. Designed by Nicole Reid.
The Eames Hack High Chair by Tim Peet
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.